Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

How Do You Spend the Last 15 Minutes @ Work?

Old 09-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
How Do You Spend the Last 15 Minutes @ Work?

Okay, so it's down to the last 15 minutes of your work day. You're bored, all your work is done for the day, and you just want to get the hell out and into some Taco....so, How Do You Spend the Last 15 Minutes @ Work???

Here's what I did:

1. If you have a thumb, stick it up. Straight up in the air!!!

2. Draw a ring around it with a pen. Right around the nail.

3. Draw another little line right on the tip...

4. Insert into zipper like so...

(don't forget to give your li'l guy a name...mine is Jim-Bob)

Now, go freak the hell out of your co-workers/random passers-by and hope to God that you don't get fired. If HR comes, give a thumbs-up and smile.

Disclaimer:I take no responsibility for the repercussions of anyone attempting this mod. Seriously though, this little stunt has gotten me in fist-fights with overly protective neighbors who have no sense of humor. ONLY ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES(and hopefully I don't get banned for this either )
Old 09-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #6
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Usually doing a passdown to the other shift to get them up to speed, but the 15 before that, Hitting golfballs into the local neighborhood. No wonder they hate us here
Old 09-28-2012, 02:48 AM   #7
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
If my hand is going in my pants. It's not leaving until I'm completely satisfied. Might not be appropriate at verk.
I haven't been on here in weeks. First thing thread I read other than the one I posted, I get a new sig quote. Thank you sir.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #8
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Okay, so it's down to the last 15 minutes of your work day. You're bored, all your work is done for the day, and you just want to get the hell out and into some Taco....so, How Do You Spend the Last 15 Minutes @ Work???

Here's what I did:

1. If you have a thumb, stick it up. Straight up in the air!!!

2. Draw a ring around it with a pen. Right around the nail.

3. Draw another little line right on the tip...

4. Insert into zipper like so...

(don't forget to give your li'l guy a name...mine is Jim-Bob)

Now, go freak the hell out of your co-workers/random passers-by and hope to God that you don't get fired. If HR comes, give a thumbs-up and smile.

Disclaimer:I take no responsibility for the repercussions of anyone attempting this mod. Seriously though, this little stunt has gotten me in fist-fights with overly protective neighbors who have no sense of humor. ONLY ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES(and hopefully I don't get banned for this either )
Bahahaha, my boss would laugh his ass off if I did that. Dirty minds prevail in the construction world!
In my last fifteen minutes, I'm cleaning up all of the tools and equipment and throwing it all back in the truck.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #9
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
If my hand is going in my pants. It's not leaving until I'm completely satisfied. Might not be appropriate at verk.
^ Winning.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #10
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Revival for amazing post!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #11
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see the last 15 min of my day is a shift turnover... but the 11.45 hrs b4 that i sit on my ass, play ping pong, talk shit to my co-workers and every once in a while i do some work. lol
Old 08-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #15
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
I usually spend the last few minutes finishing up gauging paperwork and BS'ing with coworkers.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #17
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
you mean right?

Just to set the record straight, I don't make my thumb into a false penis during the last 15 minutes of every workday, only on occasion. Typically, I finish up on emails, and schedule the next day's call-backs for clients.
No , I mean like pick up all my assorted tools and air hoses and electrical cords and put them in the lock box for the night
Old 08-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #18
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
The type of work I do, I'm never actually "done" with nothing left to do. If I'm not on any time sensitive projects I might shoot the shit with some co-workers. Otherwise I'm generally working til I leave.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #19
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
No , I mean like pick up all my assorted tools and air hoses and electrical cords and put them in the lock box for the night
I thought you were the GC?
Old 08-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #20
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
to the OP:
I work in a highly professional office, such shenanigans would not be tolerated.