Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Public service dispatcher?

Old 09-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
Public service dispatcher?

Any public service dispatchers out there? I am trying to break into the field and would appreciate any information on what to expect. I have done a good bit of homework but it doesn't hurt to ask for more.

I have currently taken the primary common sense testing as well as the criticall test. I did well on both so should be headed for the background check and panel interview stage. After that is just physical and mental tests which I shouldn't have trouble with.

The department I applied for handles Police, Fire, and 911 calls.

All info is appreciated!