Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

My Alberni Toyota Dealership

Old 10-17-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
blue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
blue86gt's Tacoma Gallery
My Alberni Toyota Dealership

So I'm a "Product Advisor" (salesperson) at a Toyota Dealership in Port Alberni on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. As I've been selling for only about 6 months, advertising, by selling myself, is key. In order to get more exposure, I created a Business Facebook page. The one thing I need is 400 likes and then I can have my coupons advertised on my page... that's where I need everyone's help. It would really help if anyone wants to log on to Facebook and like my page. It would really be appreciated! I only put relevant Toyota and Cap-It truck accessory related stuff on the page... it's not full of junk. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.facebook.com/the.chris.tu....albernitoyota
Attached Thumbnails
My Alberni Toyota Dealership-dealership.jpg   My Alberni Toyota Dealership-cap-.jpg  
Old 10-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
blue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue86gt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

any comments or suggestions are welcome
Old 10-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Are semi locals going to get some killer deals on OEM parts ?

You should do that , this is my suggestion
Old 10-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Are semi locals going to get some killer deals on OEM parts ?

You should do that , this is my suggestion
lol
Old 10-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #7

I'll run the TW group discount by my manager
Old 10-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
You got my like! all the way from Penticton BC
Old 10-17-2012, 09:06 PM   #10

GREAT NEWS! I just spoke with my manager. I will be able to offer discounts on group buys of Toyota Accessories in the future. However, now he's pushing for as many "likes" as possible in order to see what my following is.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:41 AM   #12

I also make deliveries.....
Old 10-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Do you deliver to NS? Haha.

I grew up in the Comox Valley. Miss home alot.
haha I would never say never... but there may be a charge for it.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #15

For a group buy... what would everybody want for Toyota Accessories.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:20 PM   #16
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue86gt View Post
For a group buy... what would everybody want for Toyota Accessories.
Heated mirrors
Old 10-20-2012, 04:45 AM   #17
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking dealership. You do know there's a jeep in the background of that 1st pic though right?
Old 10-20-2012, 05:20 AM   #18
You Know We Can't Do This All Day!!!
MTBerJim has much to be proud ofMTBerJim has much to be proud ofMTBerJim has much to be proud ofMTBerJim has much to be proud ofMTBerJim has much to be proud ofMTBerJim has much to be proud ofMTBerJim has much to be proud ofMTBerJim has much to be proud ofMTBerJim has much to be proud ofMTBerJim has much to be proud of

MTBerJim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Heated mirrors
+1
Old 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Nice looking dealership. You do know there's a jeep in the background of that 1st pic though right?
Ya I know... we also have a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership too. It's kind of like a small 'auto-mall'. Our used vehicle selection varies from 80 to 150 vehicles at one time.

So.... the group buy. Are we thinking maybe TRD exhaust or something like window visors. It needs to be something that Toyota sells as an accessory.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #20
TotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dan
TotalBrutal's Tacoma Gallery
This is interesting... might be worth the trip to Alberni