Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

I'm going to be a Grandfather!

Old 01-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to be a Grandfather!

First, don't ask why is this in the 2nd Generation forum, everything that is important goes into the 2nd Gen. section, you should know that.

Now for the good news, I am going to be a Grandfather! My Texas son Jeff and his wife Marianne are having their first child, they announced tonight they are having a boy. This will be my first Grandchild, I am excited beyond words!
Old 01-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 01-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man!
Old 01-05-2013, 03:17 AM   #5
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Yes Congrats. From experience, it is in many ways better than your own kids.

My oldest granddaughter is 2 1/2. A lot of fun.
Start planning though...They grow faster than your own since we seem always busy.

I already have the PW50 with mods waiting for her.
She has a Strider bicycle.
http://www.stridersports.com/
Wanted to buy / build her MTB for xmas but Grandma said hold off.
http://lilshredder.com/Pictures.php
Loves model trains. And has no concerns about hanging out in the garage or under the truck helping or working on the KTM, our tandem MTB or road bike or even her Burley trailer. Plus she enjoys riding the Wednesday road ride pulled along in her trailer at 20 plus mph in a paceline. Helps with yard work too.

All this and I get to give her back to mom and dad when I'm done.

PK
Old 01-05-2013, 03:25 AM   #6
Banned
06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06SR5canada's Tacoma Gallery
This totally belongs on a truck forum **** sakes
Old 01-05-2013, 04:34 AM   #7
miniceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cook, 589th Combat Engineers, Ahn Khe, RVN
Name: Jim
miniceptor86's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats
Got four myself, 12, 6, 4 and 7mos, good god those three younger ones can wear me out!

Jim
Old 01-05-2013, 04:53 AM   #8
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Congats on the Grandson...He will brighten your life like you never thought could happen...7 Grand kids and one Great Grandson and love 'em all...
Old 01-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #9
BillyP will become famous soon enoughBillyP will become famous soon enough
Coast Guard: CWO4-retired
Name: Billy
BillyP's Tacoma Gallery
Lil boys love trucks!
Old 01-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #10
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, Pappy!
Old 01-05-2013, 08:31 AM   #11
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!! Boys have cooler toys
Old 01-05-2013, 08:42 AM   #13
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats,

I have 3 and they do "grow on you " ...Enjoy every minute....

This one has "claimed" the Tacoma so don't "blink"...they grow up before you know it....
Old 01-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #14
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:03 AM   #15
Maniac9230 has a spectacular aura aboutManiac9230 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Eric
Maniac9230's Tacoma Gallery
Great to hear the good news, you sound like a proud grandfather.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #16
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
congrats
Old 01-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #17
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations. Have you started the knife/gun/Tacoma fund for him yet?
Old 01-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #18
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations PaPa Gary!!!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #19
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
First, don't ask why is this in the 2nd Generation forum, everything that is important goes into the 2nd Gen. section, you should know that.

Now for the good news, I am going to be a Grandfather! My Texas son Jeff and his wife Marianne are having their first child, they announced tonight they are having a boy. This will be my first Grandchild, I am excited beyond words!

Congrats Gary !! As a grandfather of 3, I can tell you its awesome...
Old 01-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #20
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, aren't you way too young to be a grandpa?