Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Need a temp online job. Know any?

Old 01-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Need a temp online job. Know any?

Short story:

My mother is very sick and I need to take her to Atlanta to have a transplant done to her. I have my own business here in PR and I am doing good. I need to be in Atlanta for a long time and even though my business will be kept running, I would like some more income I can make while I am in the US, since I do not know how many more expenses I will have for some months.

Do any of you know of any online jobs someone can do?

If this helps any, I can sort of be a trilingual interpreter, Spanish, English, American Sign Language. I do not know if I can do this online though.

Thanks! Have a great day!