1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bakken Oil Patch

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by asollman1673, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Jan 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    asollman1673

asollman1673 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Abe
    S.W. Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 spruce mica
    Toyota all weather mats (Junk) Bed mat Oem stainless exhaust tip trifold bed cover Color matched grill & rear bumper 5100 Billy's front and rear 1.75" front & 2" Deaver aal Valley class 4 hitch Pop-n-lock Debadged Shortened stock ant. URD short throw shifter TWM weighted shift knob
    Headed for the North Dakota and Montana area March 4th. Looking for contacts in the region in the oil industry. I have an extensive mechanical background and management. I also just got my class A cdl permit with tanker and doubles and triples endorsement. Still have to take my driving test though. Will be looking for people in the area for any info that will help. Also will be looking for somewhere to crash for a couple of days. I hear it is nearly impossible to get a room. Thanks

2. Jan 28, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    bethes

bethes Señorita Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Tulsa/Sand Springs, OK
    Vehicle:
    2011 V6 TRD Off Road
    Good luck to you! I just left the Bakken oil patch, was working as a wellsite geologist there and happily got a job doing operations geology from an office. No better summers anywhere, it's beautiful.

3. Jan 28, 2013 at 7:22 PM
    dually

dually Low and slow

Member:
    Interstate underpass
    Vehicle:
    '16 Inferno SR5 DCLB
    Good luck finding housing, its a tough world out there. You get that CDL, you'll have a 60k+ job working 4 days a week.

To Top