Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Bakken Oil Patch

Old 01-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
asollman1673 is on a distinguished road

Name: Abe
asollman1673's Tacoma Gallery
Bakken Oil Patch

Headed for the North Dakota and Montana area March 4th. Looking for contacts in the region in the oil industry. I have an extensive mechanical background and management. I also just got my class A cdl permit with tanker and doubles and triples endorsement. Still have to take my driving test though. Will be looking for people in the area for any info that will help. Also will be looking for somewhere to crash for a couple of days. I hear it is nearly impossible to get a room. Thanks
Old 01-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck to you! I just left the Bakken oil patch, was working as a wellsite geologist there and happily got a job doing operations geology from an office. No better summers anywhere, it's beautiful.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck finding housing, its a tough world out there. You get that CDL, you'll have a 60k+ job working 4 days a week.