Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

enterprise car prep

Old 02-22-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
enterprise car prep

got a job interview for this on monday. i already have a job working fri-sun (three 12 hr shifts) and its more then enough, the pay is pretty shit but i just get bored during the week and this is 24 hours and a few extra hundred (monday 2-6 and tues/thurs 8-6) just cleaning cars, taking them for oil changes, and picking up customers. i cant imagine it being THAT busy, i live in a small town and you can barely see the enterprise from the road, so i imagine it being a cake job and i have an eye for detail and i hate dirty vehicles so i feel like i would get recognized for my job well done.

anyone have experience with enterprise/other rental companies as a car prep, and maybe wish a good luck to save me from my boredom and give me a little more saving money