Notices

GRAPHIC DESIGN

Old 03-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
jzmtacoma is on a distinguished road

Army: 1st Cav./ 2nd ID Korea
Name: Coleman
jzmtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
GRAPHIC DESIGN

I am looking for someone that may be in Graphic Design and yes i am willing to pay a reasonable price. Want someone who has a retro style type of mind, maybe even with a little pinstriping gearhead style. This is for my local tire company JZM Tire. I want something that can be translated over well to clothing via patches (throttlethreads stuff) and screenprint for tshirts and what not. Also something that can be cut out well in vinyl stickers as well. Just something cool and catchy. Let me know if anyone is out there!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:08 AM   #2
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
You have MAIL...
Old 03-08-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm