Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Engineering jobs?

Old 05-13-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
Paint pig is on a distinguished road
Paint pig's Tacoma Gallery
Engineering jobs?

I am a recent grad with a year in the semiconductor industry under my belt (contract up pretty soon) as well as a intern/design project with Raytheon. I have a Mechanical Engineering degree from NAU

I have found its all about who you know, so since its like a family on here I thought I would see if anyone knows of anything or if they could put me in contact with someone who does...

I am on all the major job sites including Linkedin. I just need a "in" so to say

Right now I live in Tempe,AZ and work in Chandler,AZ. Wiling to relocate anywhere for the right position.

My hope is that someone is looking to hire a ME or know someone who does.

Thanks
Old 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Location plays a big role in this type of situation.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint pig View Post
I am a recent grad with a year in the semiconductor industry under my belt (contract up pretty soon) as well as a intern/design project with Raytheon. I have a Mechanical Engineering degree from NAU

I have found its all about who you know, so since its like a family on here I thought I would see if anyone knows of anything or if they could put me in contact with someone who does...

I am on all the major job sites including Linkedin. I just need a "in" so to say

My hope is that someone is looking to hire a ME or know someone who does.

Thanks

engineers like easy info.

you need to post up location and how to find you on Linkedin.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:23 PM   #4
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
ya, where are you, or better,

what is your feasible daily commute circle ?

I sit between 9 Raytheon buildings over a 10sq mile area,
and there are 1000 companies between them....
Old 05-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #5
Paint pig is on a distinguished road
Paint pig's Tacoma Gallery
Right now I live in Tempe,AZ and work in Chandler,AZ. Wiling to relocate anywhere for the right position.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Corning is always hiring engineers

http://www.corning.com/careers/index.aspx

Here's the link to their career page. Click on Global Job Search on the left hand navigation bar.

We are a global Fortune 500 company with plants worldwide, including one in the Phoenix area.

Good luck and PM me if you need more info.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #7
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
there's tons of engineering jobs in the southeast right now if you're willing to relocate that far
Old 07-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #8
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ga.com/careers

always hiring