Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Any contracts people here?

Old 04-16-2014, 09:56 PM   #1
delreal is on a distinguished road
Name: Ernest
delreal's Tacoma Gallery
Any contracts people here?

JPL, Northrup, Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics??
Old 04-16-2014, 11:54 PM   #2
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by delreal View Post
JPL, Northrup, Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics??
You mean working as a contractor?

I've negotiated contacts for a major US company that used some of the companies above as vendors.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #3
delreal is on a distinguished road
Name: Ernest
delreal's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I meant contract administrators and/or negotiators. Looking to getting into that field.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:57 AM   #4
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by delreal View Post
Sorry I meant contract administrators and/or negotiators. Looking to getting into that field.
I may be able to at least give you a view from the other side depending on your area of focus. I negotiated for a company using some of those companies as a vendor & supplier of labor (technical & hands on), materials & facilities.