Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Anyone Ever Take the LSAT?

Old 07-07-2014, 02:48 PM   #1
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Ever Take the LSAT?

I am taking the LSAT in September and was wondering if anyone on here has ever taken it.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #2
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:57 AM   #3
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Zach, I'm sure you've done all the practice books. I used them, a lot. Never took the real test though.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:35 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Hey Zach, I'm sure you've done all the practice books. I used them, a lot. Never took the real test though.
Yeah. I'm doing the online Kaplan test prep. I just finished Lesson 3. I'm doing one lesson per week until the day of the test. I've only been studying for it for 3 weeks and my highest score is 158 on a practice test, so hopefully I'll be in the high 160's on test day.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #5
Watt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
Watt maker's Tacoma Gallery
My wife took it back in 2004 or 05 before she became my wife. She is incredibly smart, never had a "B" in her life, and usually passes any test with flying colors. However, the LSAT was one test that kicked her ass. I think we both thought that, she would just take the test, pass it and continue her college education. I was shocked and she was really depressed. I guess it was an off day for her or something. She took it really hard and never went back to re-test. Her passing the test would've probably meant a move for us and a hold on the family plans. I was actually ready to move wherever she went. I think she regrets not trying again. I guess I should have pushed her to go back and re-test.