Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

15 year old, who will hire? (Glibert,Az)

Old 10-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
jessej432 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jesse
jessej432's Tacoma Gallery
Question 15 year old, who will hire? (Glibert,Az)

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anybody will hire 15 year olds. Im looking for my first job, in order to get my first car. AND YES IT WILL BE A TACOMA!! Anyway, anybody down here in gilbert looking to hire a 15 year old, or will I just have to wait?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
You could try cutting grass... wait, y'all don't have grass out in AZ...
Old 10-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
lol
Old 10-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #5
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do what I did.
Publix
Kroger
Life guarding
Alot of great stuff man
Old 10-15-2009, 03:41 PM   #6
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Hang out in front Home Depot. Some one is bound to give you a job.

Seriously, if no one is hiring you after putting in apps, try getting into the labor trade. Maybe someone you know is an electrician, plumber, etc. Go out and be a gopher for them. My dad hires people as gophers they turn into helpers, then before long, journeymen.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Grocery stores hire at 15 years old in AZ. Look there.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ummm he's 15 years old. IDk about AZ law but it's illegal in TX to hire anyone under 16.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Grocery stores hire at 15 years old. Look there.
oops. didnt see yer post.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #11
Haha.... yeah I understand... just trying to make some money!
Quote:
Surprisingly we do have grass... but nothing like vermont!
Quote:
Do what I did.
Publix
Kroger
Life guarding
Alot of great stuff man
We don't have Publix or Kroger.

What about like Target? Would they hire a 15 year old?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:50 PM   #12
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessej432 View Post
What about like Target? Would they hire a 15 year old?
You need to find out what AZ law is. Just start filling out applications. Words of advice. Dress appropriately when requesting an app and dropping off an app. Also, don't get applications with your friends.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:53 PM   #13
Quote:
You need to find out what AZ law is. Just start filling out applications. Words of advice. Dress appropriately when requesting an app and dropping off an app. Also, don't get applications with your friends.
Ok thanks, will do! Like I said, I am at that age where i need to start looking for jobs. So i will keep looking around.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:55 PM   #14
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Be patient. I spent 4 almost 5 months trying to find work. The holidays are almost here so you should have a decent chance. Like I said, check into grocery stores, in AZ, they usually hire at 15.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #15
Ok... everybody is saying grocery store so I will check out Fry's. My friend used to work there so maybe i could get a job there! I cant wait because then once i start earning money, I will be able to buy a car! (obviously i will have to save up though)
Old 10-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #16
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Any warehouse store (Costco, ect) will not hire anyone under 18 for insurance purposes.

Try grocery stores, fast food, ect. don't expect much pay. Follow up with everywhere you apply, don't expect people to call you back.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #17
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Any warehouse store (Costco, ect) will not hire anyone under 18 for insurance purposes.

Try grocery stores, fast food, ect. don't expect much pay. Follow up with everywhere you apply, don't expect people to call you back.
Yep. No one got back to me ever. Keep calling. Even stop by sometime and ask to talk to a manager and introduce yourself. This is how I got my current job...
Old 10-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #19
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sell drugs..

KIDDING!
DO NOT DO DRUGS!
Old 10-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #20
Quote:
Sell drugs..

KIDDING!
DO NOT DO DRUGS!
Haha don't worry, Im not that kind of kid!