Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

What do u all do for a living?

Old 10-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #41
blackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the rough

blackphantom09's Tacoma Gallery
Girls, girls, and more girls. Lol.

And...a mechanical/nuclear engineer.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #42
06dak will become famous soon enough06dak will become famous soon enough
06dak's Tacoma Gallery
Mechanical engineer... Design seats+ for Honda!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #43
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Building engineer for a property mangement company
Old 10-27-2009, 04:51 PM   #44
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Georgia State Park Ranger
Old 10-27-2009, 04:53 PM   #45
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Body Service Technician
Old 10-27-2009, 04:53 PM   #46
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Loss Prevention Data Analyst & Investigator for Verizon Wireless
Old 10-27-2009, 04:54 PM   #47
Alaska Dude
akwagon is just really niceakwagon is just really niceakwagon is just really niceakwagon is just really nice

Name: chris
akwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to akwagon
Financial Advisor
Old 10-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #48
coryk51 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cory
coryk51's Tacoma Gallery
Splice/Service Tech for Verizon.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #49
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Applications Engineer Linear Technology
Old 10-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #50
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
geologist for and environmental consulting/construction company
Old 10-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #51
Middle Age Member
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I sell Chevy parts at a dealer. Boring, but it pays the bills.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #52
Old Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old Soul's Tacoma Gallery
for a living... I breathe in and breathe out. Has worked well so far

as an occupation I'm a carpenter
Old 10-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #53
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a chef...for now.

Full time student too.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #54
cwrose is just really nicecwrose is just really nicecwrose is just really nicecwrose is just really nicecwrose is just really nice
cwrose's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a warehouseperson at our local school district's physical plant. Fun stuff...

Also a full-time student at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

Been doing market research and analysis for a while now; thinking of opening my own business. Real estate is just too damned expensive
Old 10-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #55
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Body Service Technician

I am a conference coordinator for now, and a full time student.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:09 PM   #56
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post

I am a conference coordinator for now, and a full time student.
It could've been a better joke, but I thought I did pretty well for spur of the moment
Old 10-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #57
MassTaco has a spectacular aura aboutMassTaco has a spectacular aura about

MassTaco's Tacoma Gallery
manufacturing engineer / CNC programmer for orthopedic implants ... knee replacements.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:14 PM   #58
jmb1985 is on a distinguished road
jmb1985's Tacoma Gallery
Diesel and Hyd Tech for a Garbage Company. Full time student studying criminal justice as well. (I bust my ass to go back to school so im gonna mention it.)
Old 10-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #59
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
Ran an Industrial Staffing Company for 3 years. PIC (Precision Industrial Contracting) RIP.

Now I just started as an UI Tax Auditor for the State of Ga.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:23 PM   #60
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
It could've been a better joke, but I thought I did pretty well for spur of the moment
Haha I just wasn't sure.. it sounded really official!