Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Now Hiring!

Old 11-21-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Now Hiring!

sharing a e-mail I got today...

We are currently hiring new employees to fill our peak season.

Call volume is going to be high and we need your help. Invite your family and friends to apply now and get in while itís hot! This is for new candidates only; if you are already employed at West, HR will send notifications to those who qualify for new skills. Your friends and family can apply at:

http://apply.westathome.com/

Old 11-22-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wow, i thought there would be some interest.....

I have a made a few hundred extra bux in a week. You work when you want, anytime you want. If you can read, you can do this job from home. Both my wife and I have been working for them for over 2 years. It can be GREAT extra cash. Even a full time job if you choose to do so!

any questions?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #3
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
ooo!! im interested...what sort of stuff do you do?is it product selling, support, what?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
ooo!! im interested...what sort of stuff do you do?is it product selling, support, what?
x2. Im definitely interested, maybe you can give us a run down of the job description? what exactly you do?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:20 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
I work for DR (direct response)
I don't sale anything. People call me ready to place an order, ALL kinds of stuff!

Most of my calls the last few days have been people calling to order Sarah Palin's new book. I just read the script that pops up on my pc, get their credit card info, and process the order.

I have also had TONS of calls for AARP supplement insurance, I just gather their mailing info, follow the script and its done.

My wife on the other hand takes calls for Live Nation and loves it.

We both log into the same system and get paid from the same company (West at home)

All you need is a PC, land phone line, and a headset.

Oh, you also need to pass a backround check with all the personal info you get.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #6
SwampThing07 will become famous soon enoughSwampThing07 will become famous soon enough
SwampThing07's Tacoma Gallery
I could def. use the money. Getting paid really crappy right now in my training period.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:36 AM   #7
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Let me guess, you have to be 18 to do this?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #8
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
I work for DR (direct response)
I don't sale anything. People call me ready to place an order, ALL kinds of stuff!

Most of my calls the last few days have been people calling to order Sarah Palin's new book. I just read the script that pops up on my pc, get their credit card info, and process the order.

I have also had TONS of calls for AARP supplement insurance, I just gather their mailing info, follow the script and its done.

My wife on the other hand takes calls for Live Nation and loves it.

We both log into the same system and get paid from the same company (West at home)

All you need is a PC, land phone line, and a headset.

Oh, you also need to pass a backround check with all the personal info you get.
FML. I just visited their website. No MACS. Fudge I really wanted to do it.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:40 AM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Let me guess, you have to be 18 to do this?
I assume YES, but do not know for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post

Whoaaa, that sucks. Sorry
Old 11-22-2009, 09:46 AM   #10
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i know...i saw the same damn thing...
Old 11-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #11
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
i know...i saw the same damn thing...
If you have a copy of windows laying around, then all you have to do is buy this. If not, then get a copy of windows too

I run this software on my mac so I can run both.
http://www.vmware.com/vmwarestore/fu...FQ_xDAodOUiFlg