Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Just applied for Alaska State Trooper!

Old 05-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Just applied for Alaska State Trooper!

Well, i Thought it would be a good experience, and my foot in the door with law enforcement. Alaska i Currently hiring for State Trooper, So i bit the bullet and applied.

Sooooooo, im excited and nervous. Dont really know what to expect. But if i do end up getting hired up there, it will definitely be a great experience.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post
Well, i Thought it would be a good experience, and my foot in the door with law enforcement. Alaska i Currently hiring for State Trooper, So i bit the bullet and applied.

Sooooooo, im excited and nervous. Dont really know what to expect. But if i do end up getting hired up there, it will definitely be a great experience.
Really, I was actually thinking about applying for the same Agency, good for you!
I need to do some more research on the subject, I would imagine they would need people to fly up to Alaska, for interviews, testing, etc.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #6
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck! If your hired it would be a great experience.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #8
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the process!
Old 05-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
good luck!!
Old 05-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
good luck to you
Old 05-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #11
1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Medic, 5th Infantry Division
1980's Tacoma Gallery
Don't be discouraged if you fail to get in on the first try. My old EMS partner re-applied three times before he was accepted. He is now a lieutenant in the KHP with over twenty years of service.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:35 PM   #12
akyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
akyota's Tacoma Gallery
Hows the testing/interview process going? I know there looking for folks all the time up here..
Old 06-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #14

I had my Phone intereview last monday. It was 3 hours long, but it went really well. I wont hear anything back until december tho. Im looking into border patrol as well. I heard they are going to start hiring alot of agents. I may apply there just to have some options to go with.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #15
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
man I heard that the AST academy is tough. good luck and watch for them grizzlies...
Old 06-07-2010, 04:48 PM   #16
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post
I had my Phone intereview last monday. It was 3 hours long, but it went really well. I wont hear anything back until december tho. Im looking into border patrol as well. I heard they are going to start hiring alot of agents. I may apply there just to have some options to go with.
Do you speak any spanish? Because that would really help you become a boarder patrol agent.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #18

Haha im talking about the southeren boarder
Old 06-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #19

i took 2 years of spanish in high school. But no i do nit speak good spanish. But i do have military experience. I dont know, ill keep my options open.