Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Official TW Networking Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Official TW Networking Thread

I was thinking the other day that there are probably a lot of professionals on TW. People that either own business's or work for a company that provides a service or product. I always like to do business with people I know, and if I was looking for say an electrician, or an insurance man, it makes sense to me to do business with like minded Tacoma loving individuals.

I don't want the thread to turn into people looking for a job, but people who have a legitimate business or a service to provide. Not sure it will help or where the thread will go but thought it might open some of our eyes to people that are TW members who provide a service or product that you or your company is already using. I figure if you see someone post a service you are interested in you could pm them for further contact info.

I guess since I started the thread I will start.

I work as the Director of Sales for Ryan Transportation Services. We are a transportation provider for Truckload, dry van, refrigerated, flatbed, oversize, and heavy haul. We are based in Kansas City but cover the entire US, Canada, and Mexico. We are a 25 year old company, and have an excellent reputation in the industry. If you work for or own a business that has freight to ship, I would like to be able to give you some pricing and show you our service levels. I am not in the business of shipping an individuals wheels or bumper, as much as I would like to help it is really not a profitable adventure. But if you have a truckload of wheels, I sure would like to help you with that!