Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

South Florida Sysadmin/Network Admin/IT-janitor-in-a-can

Old 06-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
South Florida Sysadmin/Network Admin/IT-janitor-in-a-can

Getting laid off in August. Sucks. Almost 20 years experience as IT-centric Mr. Fixit. I'm a backwoods hillbilly with a truck and power tools that builds servers, runs cable, and does antivirus and custom rig work on the side...and building gaming machines that'll knock your hat off. Phone systems, networks, firewalls & routers, I do it all. Lemme know if you want a stripped down resume. I work on anything, and I'm frequently called "MacGuyver" and "Holmes" by my coworkers...I tend to find the problems other cannot.