LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

*FEELER KR FAB GROUP BUY*

View Poll Results: WHICH ONE U WANT MORE??
GERRY CAN CAGE 26 48.15%
TIREGATE 13 24.07%
BUMPER 15 27.78%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2010, 11:43 PM   #41
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Gerry can holder, but damn $150 seems super freaking expensive...
just cuZ your arab like me doesnt mean u can barter too!! haha... yea but it includes powdercoat.... and if u came to the last meet u might have seen it for yourself..!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:43 PM   #42
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
just cuZ your arab like me doesnt mean u can barter too!! haha... yea but it includes powdercoat.... and if u came to the last meet u might have seen it for yourself..!!!

I haven't been to any meets in forever. I always work when there's a meet.

Is there a bare metal price dude?
Old 11-02-2010, 11:44 PM   #43
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:
Sorry yell but the tiregate is outta the question... My bad...
=( i need a tail gate lol
Old 11-02-2010, 11:45 PM   #44
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
If I ordered, I would skip on the Powder and go for bare metal. How about a bare metal pricing?
well the group is the "good price" cuz he sells em for 150$ normal price (raw) and 180$ with powder coat...
Quote:
Ah, didn't see that! Thanks.

Can we get it NOT powdercoated??
yea... but it wont be a group buy.... or i get enough people who want it RAW then maybe
Old 11-02-2010, 11:48 PM   #46
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

$150 raw is still pretty steep...
Old 11-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #47
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:
he has something in the making so be patient lol
excellent lol ill wait on what his makeing!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:52 PM   #48
KR FAB

Quote:
I'm down for an all group buy in Raw for say..............$100?
ill ask.... that is if there is enough people though... but i dont want to make a promise....
Quote:
$150 raw is still pretty steep...
stop being arab like my cousin... haha
Old 11-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #50
KR FAB

Quote:
Is the owner a member? Mr. KR himself?
nope.... he came out to our meet last time... i kinda have been putting his name out there as much as i can.... i could have him become a member... ... but if enough people come through then maybeeee......????
Old 11-03-2010, 12:17 AM   #54

Amir, how can I stop being Arab? It's what we do.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:18 AM   #55
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
How does this gerry cage attach?

Never mind the fact that I'm lowered.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:19 AM   #58
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
u mean to the bed..???
Si
Old 11-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #60
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
4 sticks of dynamite of your choice haha
Do I get that from you? Or one of the other A-rabs?

Products Discussed in this Thread