Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

*FEELER KR FAB GROUP BUY*

View Poll Results: WHICH ONE U WANT MORE??
GERRY CAN CAGE 26 48.15%
TIREGATE 13 24.07%
BUMPER 15 27.78%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
*FEELER KR FAB GROUP BUY*

YOOOO... Im proud and honored to be the one to do this for my buddy's Shop KR FAB... he is becoming more known faster than i can Blink .... We are an official vendor on TW and are privileged to build things for The TacomaWorld FAM(actually kenny builds I just promote )... He builds damn near anything u want... And i wanted to get your guys opinion on what our first Group buy should be....??
GERRY CAN CAGE (FITS 2 Five Gallon Gerry cans)

bumper (u can actually design your own) but this one will be on the group buy....

PRICES WILL BE LOWER ON GROUP BUYS AS MOST ALREADY KNOW...
Old 11-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for the can cage
Old 11-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Nah dude your trucks sick. You took a lot of time and money to build that thing to where its at now. Looks great.

alright, back on topic
Old 11-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #10
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
oh ya bump for this... I'm over here in new mexico and Ken and Amir got me set up for a bumper on monday and I received it on friday!!!! Top notch welds shits badass. I guess ill ask for jerry cans because I got the bumper and tire carrier already haha. BUMP
Old 11-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #12
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
i would be down for a bumper, shipping to 99518 please. <Business
You wont regret it man!