Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

**Official KR FAB GROUP BUY GERRY Can CAGE**

Old 11-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #21
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Yeah the 19th sounds wayyy better. Gives people time to sign up and time for people to save some cash on the side to spend. Cant hurt anyways, if it feels up on the 14 or something then great but the extra days might get even more people in! I say 19th!
sounds good i just changed it....
Old 11-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #22
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah I would think after all this talking someone else wouldve gotten on the list already haha BUMP for the slackers
Old 11-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #27
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Damn what the fuck? There was way more interest for this in the other thread.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #29
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Probably..
Old 11-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #31
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Just found this! And DAM that was quick. It would be better for me if this ran till the end of the month. Funds are tight with bills right about now but should free up later this month, early december.

You are one quick SOB setting this up that soon!

I was expecting a december GB

Add me to the list and ill keep you updated.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #32

I don't mind extending the date...
Old 11-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #34
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
If you did mid december guarantee you would exceed 10 orders. just my .02

But whatevers cleaver!
Old 11-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #35
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Amir-can we still get one powder coated?
Thanks
Old 11-09-2010, 04:45 PM   #36
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
If you did mid december guarantee you would exceed 10 orders. just my .02

But whatevers cleaver!
I plan on that thanks bro.... how is decemeber the 15th??
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL View Post
Amir-can we still get one powder coated?
Thanks
Yea bro... It's 180$ powder coated though... Email me or PM me...
Old 11-09-2010, 04:47 PM   #37

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Cool! Im definitely in - powder coated too! So if i buy 2 powder coated does it make them 150 each
Old 11-09-2010, 04:51 PM   #39

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
No worries, keep me in the loop!