Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

KR Fab Custom Tire Carrier and Rear Bumper

Old 12-04-2011, 12:45 AM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
KR Fab Custom Tire Carrier and Rear Bumper

KR Fab Rear Tire Carrier/Bumper:

Teaser:

Ken did an awesome job. He is really passionate about his work and I can tell by watching him and enjoying the end product!
Old 12-04-2011, 01:45 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

more pictures added, first post updated
Old 12-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
Looks good Brotha... Wish I coulda stayed longer : ((
nah man, thx for bringing the Monsters, I still need to hit you back for that!
Old 01-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #8
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
That carrier is nice Aaron. I dig the design and how its cut into the bed like that. I also dig the "I DON"T GIVE A FUCK & WILL NOT TAPE OFF THINGS TO SPRAY PAINT" look. KUDOS my asian friend.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

lol we actually taped off the entire rear of the truck to paint the carrier, but took the tape off prior to taking photos
Old 01-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I Call B.S. I know you and seen your Spray Canning in action.