Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

==> Custom TACOMA Pre-Runner Bumper w/OEM Bumper <==

Old 02-02-2012, 10:11 AM   #242
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Prerunner bumper I have to say that's the best looking one I've seen. I like how he left some of the stock bumper
Old 02-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #244
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
may seem like a dumb question(s), but in Cali what do you guys do about front License Plates? And the LED light bar, would that be an issue not being covered?
It is one of the cleaniest bumpers I have seen yet.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:32 AM   #245
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
may seem like a dumb question(s), but in Cali what do you guys do about front License Plates? And the LED light bar, would that be an issue not being covered?
It is one of the cleaniest bumpers I have seen yet.
Curious about the LED being covered as well.
As for the plate, I didn't put it on, it's a chance im willing to take. I have gotten stared down by cops in the past, luckily none have hassled me about it but it's required to have it on
Old 02-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #246
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Curious about the LED being covered as well.
As for the plate, I didn't put it on, it's a chance im willing to take. I have gotten stared down by cops in the past, luckily none have hassled me about it but it's required to have it on
Understand about the requirement, just curious, I don't have the front plate on my vette and never had it questioned.
The light(s) I have been pulled over in the past in other trucks for not being covered, but those were traditional K/C lights on a rail/hoop.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #247
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thats the reason why I had the LED lights recessed back into the skid plate. That way its more stealth and not showcased. Less chance of hassle and also harder to steal.

I'm making a nice looking bracket to mount my front plate. I haven't gotten hassled for it but its going to be a matter of time. I've received a parking ticket for not having it. So I'm going to install it on.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #249
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of light bar is that? And how much?
Old 02-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #250
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks man!

Updates from Amir & Kenny Today!

Old 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #251
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Considered lighting up the interior of bumper with switch to light up that KR fab cutout? That way you can represent at night time too.
And kudos to the guys at KR for putting it together...very impressed. I might call you guys once I dent/smash my stock bumper.
+1
Old 02-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #252

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You're a complete ASS!
That was one of my ideas to spruce it up. . .

Dammit. . .
Old 02-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #253
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ You're a complete ASS!
That was one of my ideas to spruce it up. . .

Dammit. . .
It seriously would have been easy to light up (could have made the light yellow) and I could have wired them up as a separate front turn signals
Old 02-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #254

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I was debating on a Red LED to turn on and off whenever I wanted to do it. LOL.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #255
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Well...sorry for being a genius. I figured you may have had something in mind...figured you have a cutout for something. Great minds think alike. ill let you know tomorrow what else you're gonna do with big red.
Red would look nice.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #256
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^I was debating on a Red LED to turn on and off whenever I wanted to do it. LOL.
That would be cool...with an on/off switch you won't get crap from cops or anyone
Old 02-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #258

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thanks Ryan!

Big Props to KENNY at KR FAB!

Its been such a blast working with Kenny in regards to this bumper. The execution is simply AMAZING! The guy knows how to make visions become reality. . .

I look forward in our future projects.

Everything is about 90% Done on the bumper now. I've got to make the chrome housing on the DTRL LEDS black.

I've got to spend tomorrow wiring all the lights on them.

Kenny getting started

Kenny Installing the bottom Skid Plate

[COLOR="Red"]Ohh Yes, this bad boy features a Adult Beverage Helper Opener. . . .[
/COLOR]

The Skid is too Pretty. . .

New KR Badges just powder coated for new Emblems.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #259
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
SEXIEST BUMPER EVER!!!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #260
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
So awesome!!!