Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

==> Custom TACOMA Pre-Runner Bumper w/OEM Bumper <==

Old 02-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #321
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yeah, but Eric wants too much shipped on them and there is too much work to make it work out.

I have to get new springs (EIBACH 550LB) $130

I have to get it valved to my Tacoma. Remember I asked you what it was valved to. Its valved for a older Toyota. ($150 ish)

They will need new adapters to fit my TC Kit. ($60)

I did the cost and it comes out a little less than new.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #322
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like you should just buy new. No way you are gonna find Kings shocks with correct valving and adapters to perfectly match your TC kit. I mean, awesome if you do, but I doubt it.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #323
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ yeah man. I realized that going into it. I've been calling around and getting the best prices I can.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #324
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

or....
buy the adapters, valving stacks, rebuild kit (seals and rings) and springs ahead of time, and just wait for a really cheap set to come along and just pay for a local shop to rebuild them cheap.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #325
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ yeah man. I realized that going into it. I've been calling around and getting the best prices I can.
TC will tell you exactly what valving you need, which adapters, etc.

Have all those ready, and just pick up the cheapest 2.5x8" shocks you can find used.

From there, its cake.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #326

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Yeah. My last shot was trying at the swap meet. Then I'm going to order new if that fails. I don't want to sit and wait around as you never know if it will come. Kinda sucks I'm only wanting KINGS.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:00 AM   #327
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Get new shocks them you can order RED KINGS
Old 02-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #328

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'm not going to pay an extra $300 for the color. LMAO. I want to do it but I can't justify that.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:09 AM   #329
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just doo it
Old 02-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #330

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I need to save $$$$ for other things as well and $300 can go towards other important items that are needed with LT. Not the color of shocks. LOL.

I wanted to powder coat the TC Kit another color. Decided to scrap that idea as well.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #331
barelyrunning is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
barelyrunning's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks siiick RAD. I need one of these bumpers asap.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:49 AM   #332
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch! Lol

Quote:
^swap meet? I need me some kings

Funny, my truck has seen more dirt than your everyones favorite body lift truck

Don't be mad that u wish, but u don't, and u can't. Don't hate, congratulate! Its not a good look.

J/K man.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:46 PM   #333
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ I need to save $$$$ for other things as well and $300 can go towards other important items that are needed with LT. Not the color of shocks. LOL.

I wanted to powder coat the TC Kit another color. Decided to scrap that idea as well.
Thank god lol
Old 02-24-2012, 05:23 AM   #334
Your Future Fabricator
I am KR Fab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
I am KR Fab's Tacoma Gallery
King shocks will be at that big off-road swap meet this sat. I believe its out towards palm springs. My 5 car guy is heading out there to get his and other goods. Buzz is that stuff gets sold dirt cheap. Also I was talking to my sticker guy, there is a new vinyl product on the market (or new to me I guess) but its a direct paint replacement. Its 5'x3'at minimum and you can put it over your fenders to match paint rather than painting. It comes in a big variety of colors. Kinda what Rad did to his roof. Beauty of it to me, is if it scuffs wheeling, peel and put new on. I will get solid prices today if anyone likes the idea.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #335
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am KR Fab View Post
King shocks will be at that big off-road swap meet this sat. I believe its out towards palm springs. My 5 car guy is heading out there to get his and other goods. Buzz is that stuff gets sold dirt cheap. Also I was talking to my sticker guy, there is a new vinyl product on the market (or new to me I guess) but its a direct paint replacement. Its 5'x3'at minimum and you can put it over your fenders to match paint rather than painting. It comes in a big variety of colors. Kinda what Rad did to his roof. Beauty of it to me, is if it scuffs wheeling, peel and put new on. I will get solid prices today if anyone likes the idea.
I like the idea, I'll see you at the swap meet, what time you getting there saturday?
Old 02-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #336

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I can't make the dam Off-Road Swap Meet!

Old 02-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #337
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy cool badass sickery!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:10 AM   #338
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am KR Fab View Post
swap meet? any website info on this? only this sat? my wife's bday

oh and my buddy is using that vinyl to color his Subaru it looks nice...I'll see if I can get pics
Old 02-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #339
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Till then. I'm going to enjoy the LINDERALLA Story!

LIN-SANITY!
Jynx'ed
Old 02-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #340
Your Future Fabricator
I am KR Fab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
I am KR Fab's Tacoma Gallery
I have to stay at the shop like a good little elf and tinker on an FJ. So I as well get to miss out on the swap meet. Also I really would like to see the application of that vynal. I have installed wraps for race cars myself and if stretched to far they fade in color. My buddy said that the pigment was thick and wouldn't do it. .... so pics would be coo, thanks