LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

==> Custom TACOMA Pre-Runner Bumper w/OEM Bumper <==

Old 02-25-2012, 08:43 AM   #341
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man what lettering did you use for your grill?
Old 02-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #342
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #343
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Wow... so much want... not practical for where I live as id need a little more protection, but who knows im enough of a street queen I could probably rock it
Old 02-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #344
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

not bad...not bad at all... plus it has a little dirt...err dust on it
Old 02-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #345
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, I have more than just dirt on my truck. Its been dirty as heck for the past week.

I just dont show dirty pics....lol however ill snap a picture today for you to get u guys off my back. I have plenty of pics with the it hard to tell if its even red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Wow... so much want... not practical for where I live as

id need a little more protection, but who knows im enough of a street queen I could probably rock it
I cant stand rock crawling so this bumper is perfect. It has the pprotection I need and when going faster, it stops the rubbing issues when I hit a llarge dip.don't be fooled, its probally much stronger than the all pro 3 piece bumper than dents.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #347
csthomp is on a distinguished road
Name: Connor
csthomp's Tacoma Gallery
Has Kenny set an official price for the bumper he constructed for you RAD?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #348
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks amazing brother I want one ASAP lol is he selling this or is this a one off?
Old 03-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #351
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Looks amazing brother I want one ASAP lol is he selling this or is this a one off?

Yeah, He can make them for people who are interested. The beauty of this bumper. Its strong and 100% Bolt On. Minor trimming.

The bumper does well and only thing I need to do is Mount the mesh better. I can hear it on my go pro. Simple and easy fix. Super Solid bumper. KR built one for Will's brothers FJ and he already nailed a rock with the front skid. The skid did its job and bushed it off. Some rock carnage but nothing major!

The KR Crew @ Gorman. Aaron, Will, Andy, & RAD Minus SANDMAN who should be called PAVEMENTMAN Amir!

Old 03-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #352
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Coming from the guy who who is gonna be prerunning at the Sherman oaks galleria lol... Can't wait to see you huck the truck over the ARRAABBBB BRROSS at the Glendale GALLERIA!!!!

I do wish I was there but school is my priority Brotha.... ; )))
Old 03-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #353
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
Coming from the guy who who is gonna be prerunning at the Sherman oaks galleria lol... Can't wait to see you huck the truck over the ARRAABBBB BRROSS at the Glendale GALLERIA!!!!

I do wish I was there but school is my priority Brotha.... ; )))

Shieet, I Pre-Run every where son. Can't Pre-Run the Sherman Oaks galleria anymore cause I got banned!

How is TERRORIST School going my Brutha? Study hard Bro.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #354
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

Shieet, I Pre-Run every where son. Can't Pre-Run the Sherman Oaks galleria anymore cause I got banned!

How is TERRORIST School going my Brutha? Study hard Bro.
its kicking my ass.. but i will keep my arab remarks to a minimum as a few people on TW thinks its "offensive" hit me up when u get a chance...
Old 03-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #355
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its kicking my ass.. but i will keep my arab remarks to a minimum as a few people on TW thinks its "offensive" hit me up when u get a chance...
LMAO saw that in the 661 thread
Old 03-15-2012, 10:28 PM   #357
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i told them i will do my best... but we will see.... but im not an asshole and will respect this site even though took every ounce of money from me
Its okay to let your natural instincts run wild
Old 03-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #358
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
LMAO saw that in the 661 thread
Quote:
i told them i will do my best... but we will see.... but im not an asshole and will respect this site even though took every ounce of money from me
Quote:
Its okay to let your natural instincts run wild
i saw that
Old 03-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #360
KR FAB

Quote:
I'm always rollin deep with it. The next meet and greet there will be Hookah, Curry and Naan for all. Just make sure to bring some extra shorts for your own sake
And you may teach us how to do your thing which i wont mention

ALL DAAYYYYY!!! btw my best friend is paki... so im used to it lol