Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

==> Custom TACOMA Pre-Runner Bumper w/OEM Bumper <==

Old 03-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #361
csthomp is on a distinguished road
Name: Connor
csthomp's Tacoma Gallery
This is one the best lights I've held in my hand and the quality is up there with RIGID and half the price. I've seen and held so many aftermarket ones that screams crap, junk, wtf! These look like Rigids!

Whats the brand?
Old 03-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #362
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csthomp View Post
This is one the best lights I've held in my hand and the quality is up there with RIGID and half the price. I've seen and held so many aftermarket ones that screams crap, junk, wtf! These look like Rigids!

Whats the brand?
x2
Old 03-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #364
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
It's a local seller...I bought a 32 in bar as well

There isn't really a "brand"
Old 03-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #365
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
It's a local seller...I bought a 32 in bar as well

There isn't really a "brand"
Pricing? Contact Info?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:19 PM   #366
sparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the rough
Army: 42A
Name: Ben
sparkyufo's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^Thanks Ryan!

Big Props to KENNY at KR FAB!

Its been such a blast working with Kenny in regards to this bumper. The execution is simply AMAZING! The guy knows how to make visions become reality. . .

I look forward in our future projects.

Everything is about 90% Done on the bumper now. I've got to make the chrome housing on the DTRL LEDS black.

I've got to spend tomorrow wiring all the lights on them.

Kenny getting started

Kenny Installing the bottom Skid Plate

Ohh Yes, this bad boy features a Adult Beverage Helper Opener. . . .[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]
The Skid is too Pretty. . .

New KR Badges just powder coated for new Emblems.

Sexiest bumper I have ever seen!!! I may need to talk with Kenny about hooking up my truck with a LT and a bumper like that while I am away on my next deployment.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #367
kite will become famous soon enough

kite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyufo View Post

Sexiest bumper I have ever seen!!! I may need to talk with Kenny about hooking up my truck with a LT and a bumper like that while I am away on my next deployment.

It's a good thing you quoted all those pictures otherwise we would have had no idea what bumper you were talking about.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:34 AM   #369
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I want this bumper one off or can i buy one???
Old 08-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #371
Infamous Coating is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Infamous Coating's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
A jig is in the works and will be sent out soon... Ill keep y'all updated
Best looking bumper to use stock fenders with! IMO
Old 08-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #372
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-22-2013, 07:19 AM   #373
Master of Yotas I Am
TRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Master Yota
TRDtexasTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much? Will it work with fiberglass
Old 09-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #374
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
It will work wit Glass as its custom built on each order. Contact Kenny for pricing.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:34 PM   #375
Ricks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MWSS 171, 374,
Name: Rick
Ricks2013's Tacoma Gallery
Are these bumpers still available? These are some of the sweetest front bumpers I've seen so far.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #377
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
==> Custom TACOMA Pre-Runner Bumper w/OEM Bumper <==

I wanted to let all y'all know that Kenny will be able to send FRONT bumpers out soon... Hopefully in the coming weeks... I'll keep y'all updated... Both I and Kenny appreciate the patience from some of ya out of state guys... It took a while but it's coming together...
Old 04-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #378
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
interested in one as well
Old 04-17-2014, 09:50 PM   #379
TRDrunner will become famous soon enough

Name: Victor
TRDrunner's Tacoma Gallery
That is the cleanest bumper I have ever seen!!!!