Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

==> Custom TACOMA Pre-Runner Bumper w/OEM Bumper <==

Old 01-11-2012, 07:54 PM   #21
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for updated pics.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #22
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 01-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #24
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Kenny's work is #1
Old 01-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #25
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yes man. Dude is mad legit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
So do those LED's come in flood and spot?

I got the FLOOD. I want to fuck up the night in all ways. . .

thanks everyone for looking and Kenny & I will promise not to disappoint!
Old 01-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #26
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Sub'd. Damn, looks good! I just want to see the finished product already!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #28
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd man cant wait too see the final look
Old 01-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #29
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Trust me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Sub'd. Damn, looks good! I just want to see the finished product already!

Fuck you Steven. Mr I'm going Long Travel after you took advantage of that underage wall with your Tacoma. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Quote:

Do they come in spot?

If I ever got one that would be a hard decision.

That I don't know and also don't know how long he'll have these lights for. They're going fast and once gone. Hard to find.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #30
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Its going to be Stealth. . . =) 22" Led Light Bar. . . I declined to use the 32" as it would over power the design and look odd with my idea.

Thanks guys!

Kenny and I are stoked over this. I'm in full smiles and like a little kid on christmas, I just can't wait.

AMIRa <SANDMAN247> stopped by at the KR FAB Shop to check it out and he was blown away. The welds, bends, and design are top notch!

If you know KENNY's work, he puts his heart and soul in each item he puts together. Thats why I trusted the man to work on my truck and also leave it with him for 3 days.

Eddie, Will, Amir, Aaron and others have all gotten work done by Kenny. They know his passion, integrity, and service. Eddie did the same thing as I did by leaving the truck there at the shop for a few days to get a full Front, Rear, Tire, Slider package. Dayum Eddie! Mr. $$$ Bags.

Stay tuned guys, I'm dropping off the LED light bar, DTRL Leds, and small misc things to have him finalize the bumper.

We just got off the phone and the conversation went towards a great idea we came up with. So with our two ideas, we're going add something else.

fully agreed with.

the welds are sweet looking and the way he is bending the tube is crazy its organic and flows nice but still looks stout. can't wait to see the skid on there man.

this really is a sweet looking bumper! btw, was it your idea to keep the factory bumper portion intact cause if so your a genius
Old 01-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #31
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That I don't know and also don't know how long he'll have these lights for. They're going fast and once gone. Hard to find.
i remember him telling me they are 30% spot and 70% flood
Old 01-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #32

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I all know was. I was standing in front of it. He flipped the switch by accident and I went fucking blind for 10 seconds. It was way too dam bright. You bought it, tell the people how awesome the LED light bar is. I want another one. No reason to but fuck. Its quality for cheap. Better than Walmart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
fully agreed with.

the welds are sweet looking and the way he is bending the tube is crazy its organic and flows nice but still looks stout. can't wait to see the skid on there man.

this really is a sweet looking bumper! btw, was it your idea to keep the factory bumper portion intact cause if so your a genius

My idea to keep the factory bumper. I always wanted to fill in the gaps up top. I have been stewing over this idea for more than a year now. Now its reality!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #33
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^I all know was. I was standing in front of it. He flipped the switch by accident and I went fucking blind for 10 seconds. It was way too dam bright.

yup same thing happened to me, he left the switch on and connected it its so fucking bright
Old 01-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #34

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Wasn't it? It was so intense. I seriously said with no joke to him. Thats what I'd picture if I saw the white lights to heaven. Then I said, Fuck my eyes hurt.

He said, I forgot to tell you to not stand in front of the light.

Really Felix? You fuck face.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #35
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I get those lights?

Also, nice idea on the bumper. I once thought of doing the same thing, but the way I use my truck prevented it.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #36
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
i have never really been a fan of prerunner bumpers/tube bumpers but i can't wait to see what yours looks like man.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #37
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Fuck you Steven. Mr I'm going Long Travel after you took advantage of that underage wall with your Tacoma. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.
Damn thing came out of nowhere!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #38

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thats why they always say in court. She came out of no where and I fell right into it.

When we going to take our truck out Steven?
Old 01-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #39
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ Wasn't it? It was so intense. I seriously said with no joke to him. Thats what I'd picture if I saw the white lights to heaven. Then I said, Fuck my eyes hurt.

He said, I forgot to tell you to not stand in front of the light.

Really Felix? You fuck face.
Felix? is that it? i totally forgot the dudes name! Because of that hes called "LED Guy" on my phone
Old 01-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #40
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd! I want one!!!!