LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

==> Custom TACOMA Pre-Runner Bumper w/OEM Bumper <==

Old 01-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
==> Custom TACOMA Pre-Runner Bumper w/OEM Bumper <==

Thanks TW for following the KR FAB x RAD Bumper Build.

It has been a fun ride with Kenny in developing this bumper. I can now saw all E-mails, Text, Calls, Hours of Research, Back & Fourth, Discussions, Changes, & Time. It finally paid off and I'm in LOVE with this bumper. To me, it shows exactly my taste and style in what I wanted. It was a complete team effort between the two of us to make it work. The fact Kenny listened to me, took account to why wants/needs, and his expertise in what will/not work. Thank you Kenny.

We have a lot more plans for my truck in the near future and I look forward to that!

Can't wait to have the time to wire all the lights up. Till then, its simple BLING, BLING!

MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT IT. Something so simple but yet so effective! A trusty Beer Bottle Opener!

- - - - UPDATE 2/11/2012 - - - -

Big Props to KENNY at KR FAB!

Its been such a blast working with Kenny in regards to this bumper. The execution is simply AMAZING! The guy knows how to make visions become reality. . .

I look forward in our future projects.

Everything is about 90% Done on the bumper now. I've got to make the chrome housing on the DTRL LEDS black.

I've got to spend tomorrow wiring all the lights on them.

Kenny getting started

Kenny Installing the bottom Skid Plate

[COLOR="Red"]Ohh Yes, this bad boy features a Adult Beverage Helper Opener. . . .[
/COLOR]

The Skid is too Pretty. . .

New KR Badges just powder coated for new Emblems.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So this project has been waiting to happen for months now. I've talked to Kenny last May/June of 2011 about building a custom front pre-runner bumper. I had a lot of ideas brewing around and he really liked them.

So with his work schedule being busy as he Fabs for the City. He was not able to build me the bumper and it was scrapped.

I've been in contact with Kenny recently and we started talking about the project once again.

I was able to get some more ideas going and he really liked the concept. I wanted something that can bolt on to the crossmember without removing it. This was big to me. I also wanted to retain the OEM bumper some how to fill it out.

I then came up with ideas for a Pre-Runner bumper I haven't seen on others. Trust me, I've seen plenty of Pre-runner bumpers and I wanted to try to add some more flare. I ran it by Kenny and he loved it.

So we decided to make this happen and so this bumper begins!

KR FAB (KENNY) does great work and a stand up guy.

I'll post progress of my bumper as he sends me updates. I will pick up my truck on Wed 1/11/2012 in stock form. He will have it removed as we wait for my LED light bar and extras to arrive. Then once everything is measured out and all mounting tabs are done.

Then its off to paint the bar and then I'll go pick that bad boy up!

^ Thanks man!

Updates from Amir & Kenny Today!

** UPDATE FROM KR FAB (KENNY) **

[/CENTER]
Old 01-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting i did see ur pics from TW live cant wait to see finished product
Old 01-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
LED bar FTW! I picked up a 32" bar for my new bumper as well! My truck is still in the shop for the new bumper too. congrats ray, your truck is always one off from the ordinary and looks great!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ THanks Krish! I picked up that bar tonight and fuck! Its amazing

Todays Updates. . .

I was able to have my GF take me to Acton to get my truck from Kenny. He has done all the work now for it and its time to wait for powdercoating and the skid plate logo.

I picked this bad boy up tonight and its super BAMF! Thanks Krish! I know Vi and Matt picked one up also.

This is one the best lights I've held in my hand and the quality is up there with RIGID and half the price. I've seen and held so many aftermarket ones that screams crap, junk, wtf! These look like Rigids!

Thanks Kenny!

Check out the Welds and the Skids! I can't wait!

[CENTER]
Old 01-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks really good
Old 01-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #9
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
damn man this is turning out rad! That LED bar is super legit! im glad you got the same one!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #10
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, looks pretty sweet so far! Can't wait to see the finished product
Old 01-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #11
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
nice!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #12
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
holy tits. im sub'd
Old 01-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #13
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Tits indeed....Subbed
Old 01-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #14
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Bar looks great, definitely going to pass these pics along to whoever I get to make my bumper.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:23 AM   #15
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I want to see how the LED bar is mounted.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #16
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Its going to be Stealth. . . =) 22" Led Light Bar. . . I declined to use the 32" as it would over power the design and look odd with my idea.

Thanks guys!

Kenny and I are stoked over this. I'm in full smiles and like a little kid on christmas, I just can't wait.

AMIRa <SANDMAN247> stopped by at the KR FAB Shop to check it out and he was blown away. The welds, bends, and design are top notch!

If you know KENNY's work, he puts his heart and soul in each item he puts together. Thats why I trusted the man to work on my truck and also leave it with him for 3 days.

Eddie, Will, Amir, Aaron and others have all gotten work done by Kenny. They know his passion, integrity, and service. Eddie did the same thing as I did by leaving the truck there at the shop for a few days to get a full Front, Rear, Tire, Slider package. Dayum Eddie! Mr. $$$ Bags.

Stay tuned guys, I'm dropping off the LED light bar, DTRL Leds, and small misc things to have him finalize the bumper.

We just got off the phone and the conversation went towards a great idea we came up with. So with our two ideas, we're going add something else.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #17
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 01-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #18
Founder Socaltacomas.com

I like new additions lol for me it always means more money lol
Old 01-11-2012, 07:53 PM   #19
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome idea, subbed
Old 01-11-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely can't say enough good things about Kenny and his work!!!