Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

Ask me about my work... I love it

Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #22
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see you on here Kenny.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #23
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/kr-...ar-bumper.html

Old 02-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #24
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post

sick! i missed that thread!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #25
Your Future Fabricator
I am KR Fab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
I am KR Fab's Tacoma Gallery
50 cal turret...... Good Lord . Would we get in trouble for that too????
Old 02-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #26
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
yo kenny u think this is possible?
http://www.readyramp.com/product.php...cat=272&page=1
Old 02-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #27
Your Future Fabricator
For sure.. Looks like another person with a patton tho. If we paint it another color then were set. I think I could put a spin on it tho. What do they get for a contraption like that?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #28
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am KR Fab View Post
For sure.. Looks like another person with a patton tho. If we paint it another color then were set. I think I could put a spin on it tho. What do they get for a contraption like that?
Around 250
Old 02-04-2012, 10:57 AM   #29
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I have searched but cant find any threads with pictures of your rear bumper. I have seen 2 in person but was curious if you could throw a few different pictures on here?
Old 02-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #30
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Cannot wait to KR my beast out!!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #31
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
I have searched but cant find any threads with pictures of your rear bumper. I have seen 2 in person but was curious if you could throw a few different pictures on here?

I'm gather pictures from Kenny to show you guys. He has done a wide range of work that shows his talent.

The guy puts on his best sunday shoes to do metal art work as well!
Old 02-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #32
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Check my build... I'll post some pics up tonight...

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.661982,-118.153030
Old 02-05-2012, 06:29 AM   #33
Your Future Fabricator
Thanks guys. See if we have both bumpers Amir. I can try to dig some up as well.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #34
Doomsday will become famous soon enoughDoomsday will become famous soon enough

Doomsday's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #35
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Wow your work is insane! I just wish you were not 150 miles away... Do you have any photos of your spindle gussets?
Old 02-22-2012, 09:58 PM   #36
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ken, I heard this was your work. I was wondering what it would take to get one landed on my doorstep in Olympia, WA?

Old 02-23-2012, 07:09 AM   #37
Your Future Fabricator
Unfortunatly tire gate will have to make you one of those. Me and the head guy at tiregate had a talk about the few that I did make and they frowned at that. I saw a pic of one without knowing it was a mass produced item with Pattons, and built it. Didn't know about all the other jazz. Well sucks for me I guess. Anything that swings In the bed of the truck that holds a tire is under there Patton. So they really have that one cornered. Thanks for your interest tho
Old 02-23-2012, 07:27 AM   #38
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, I've seen your work floatin around in here and wondered where you were at! Look forward to seein more pics of your work.

P.S. I think you mean PATENT...
Old 02-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #40
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am KR Fab View Post
Unfortunatly tire gate will have to make you one of those. Me and the head guy at tiregate had a talk about the few that I did make and they frowned at that. I saw a pic of one without knowing it was a mass produced item with Pattons, and built it. Didn't know about all the other jazz. Well sucks for me I guess. Anything that swings In the bed of the truck that holds a tire is under there Patton. So they really have that one cornered. Thanks for your interest tho
Arg, their stuff is super expensive, so I'm going to try something else then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
P.S. I think you mean PATENT...
Hey, they could have a ghost general of the army regulating their merch, you never know!