Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

Ask me about my work... I love it

Old 02-23-2012, 11:50 AM   #41
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Arg, their stuff is super expensive, so I'm going to try something else then.

Hey, they could have a ghost general of the army regulating their merch, you never know!

I had not thought of that! This is a possibility
Old 02-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #42
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Might be coming to you, if convenient, for bedside supports to keep my shit from rattling every time I hit dirt (since I dont have a tailgate anymore)
Old 02-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #43
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed cuz I'm in P-dale and gonna want some sliders soon
Old 02-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #44
Your Future Fabricator
I am KR Fab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
I am KR Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Aaron let me know when your down. Those shouldn't be to hard .
Old 02-24-2012, 06:00 AM   #45
Your Future Fabricator
Sliders too.....!!!! Bring it on.Its funny, I figured when I did the few trucks in town with those things it was gunna start a crazy fad. Haha. We live in truckdale. I guess all the gnar lifted trucks are gunna stick with drop downs and those factory side pipes. Oh well more for us. Hahaha
Old 02-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #46
csthomp is on a distinguished road
Name: Connor
csthomp's Tacoma Gallery
You do a phenomenal job Kenny! Keep it up man; ill be headed your way in the future when I want a front bumper.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #47
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea what the cost would be for a gas tank skid for a 2nd gen?
Old 02-27-2012, 02:10 PM   #48
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Hi *Ken,

I love the *front bumper you made for Eddie.

What would it cost me to get one made? Exactly the same as the one you made for him?

Thanks,

-Rob
Old 02-28-2012, 08:07 AM   #49
Your Future Fabricator
I will take a look at the Tacoma that's at the shop today and see what it would take for that tank skid and pm you.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #50
Your Future Fabricator
Thanks for the compliment on eddies front bumper. I believe all powder coated up we put the final price at 900. But he also got a rear bumper A's well so I kinda hooked it up.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #51
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Your work sucks. . .
Old 02-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #52
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Your work sucks. . .
someone forget to bring extra maxi pads to work today?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #53
Your Future Fabricator
Ha, ray if you didn't notice your truck is smeared with my crap all over it. Hahahahahahhahaha
Old 03-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #54
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am KR Fab View Post
I will take a look at the Tacoma that's at the shop today and see what it would take for that tank skid and pm you.
Thanks! let me know. I am definitely interested. I have a sport so no skid at all now and iv got a few nice scratches/gouges in the tank.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #55
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Subbd for future reference. Awesome work BTW
Old 03-03-2012, 02:47 AM   #56
screename has a spectacular aura aboutscreename has a spectacular aura about
Name: Van
screename's Tacoma Gallery
I think I asked this question before but its been so long that I don't remember and cannot seem to track down the PM. Does my truck physically have to be there or do you guys have all the measurements from previous builds? I REALLY like member Special K's front and rear bumper setup. If I sent you payment, could you build it and ship it to me? A trip to California and having to drop the truck off at your shop for a week just wouldnt be feasible. Thanks and keep up the great work.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #57
Your Future Fabricator
Sorry, was trying to say I think I pm you back so check. Let me know if you didn't get it today.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #58
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a PM and an Email. Let me know if you got them. Thanks.

Jim
Old 03-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #59
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Your work sucks. . .
he is just mad cuz kenny wouldnt build him a park bench wing for is mall crawling RAD machine that he is gonna debut in FAST 5.5 ... cant wait to see the pin strip tree scratches he is gonna get from the planters at the Sherman Oaks and Topanga mall....
Old 03-04-2012, 12:31 AM   #60
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Says the guywho doesn't wheel anymore. Lol. Could've sworn my truck was 10x dirtier than yours at lunch the other day.lol