Notices

Ask me about my work... I love it

Old 03-04-2012, 03:55 AM   #61
screename has a spectacular aura aboutscreename has a spectacular aura about
Name: Van
screename's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am KR Fab View Post
Sorry, was trying to say I think I pm you back so check. Let me know if you didn't get it today.
Are you referring to me? I sent you another PM just now regarding front bumper, rear bumper, and gas can carrier. Thanks and I REALLY hope this is feasible because I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bumpers.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #62
Your Future Fabricator
I am KR Fab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
I am KR Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone, great news,! I figured out the problem with the private message replying. If you have tried to pm me and didn't get a response its because I wasn't replying through the forum like I'm supposed to. Rookie mistake I guess. I wanna thank everyone for their understanding and ensure that if you pm me from now on I will correctly respond.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #63
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Now check your email again and we will be golden!
Old 04-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #64
TacoG91 is on a distinguished road

Army:
TacoG91's Tacoma Gallery
I keep trying to pm you about a front bumper but idk whats going on??? are you receiving my messages?
Old 04-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #65
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoG91 View Post
I keep trying to pm you about a front bumper but idk whats going on??? are you receiving my messages?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/kr-...ny-kr-fab.html

He responds much better to email. He will get back to you.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #66
TacoG91 is on a distinguished road

Army:
TacoG91's Tacoma Gallery
sweet thanks man great help
Old 07-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #67
SHAKEnBAKE362 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
SHAKEnBAKE362's Tacoma Gallery
subb'd! And Kenny I emailed you about a rear bumper fab! Im the guy that was backed into on my birthday -_-
Old 08-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #68
SHAKEnBAKE362 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
SHAKEnBAKE362's Tacoma Gallery
sent another email... ready to have that back bumper made.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #69
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
you should read those patents they have. sometimes you have to be very precise.

and maybe if their hinges are on the right, you might be able to get around it by thowing them on the left. make it open differently, latch differently. etc. dont know exactly what they have there, but it could be multiple patents that could mean you cant do anything. in that case try and see when the patents expire, and if they arnt up on their shit you can swoop a patent.