Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

Show your KR Fab gear

Old 04-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #22
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetpants View Post
Here is one of KR fabs newest bumpers. Similar to RAD's but different. Enjoy
sooooooo sic!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:38 PM   #23
Swetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant future

Name: Tyler
Swetpants's Tacoma Gallery
Hey taqoma. Nice little girl laugh you have there.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #26
Swetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant future

There's no reason to thank me. Ken's work is ridiculously good and very well priced. In fact, I drove 240 miles round trip twice to get it done. Well worth it.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #27
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here is one of KR fabs newest bumpers. Similar to RAD's but different. Enjoy

Looks dam great. Similar? LoL. Its the same dam thing with a slight twist. I like the changes as its for the better. LOL.

Quote:
There's no reason to thank me. Ken's work is ridiculously good and very well priced. In fact, I drove 240 miles round trip twice to get it done. Well worth it.
^ Isn't it though. I did almost the same thing. Since I had to go up more to have Kenny develop it and get the design down. . .

So I think I tacked on more miles than you but in the end. Kenny made it well worth it for my efforts and time.

Its nice to see my Design and idea full force. Its crazy to see it on another Tacoma now.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #28

Well technically wouldn't a slight twist make it "different". Anyways I thank you for your time and thoughts in to developing this style. I had been thinking of something similar, trying to bridge the gap between most tube bumpers, just did not know where to start. After seeing what you guys created it was a no-brainer and I hopped on it and pulled the trigger right away. I wouldn't be surprised to see ken make many more just like yours and mine. He's great at what he does.
Later on
Old 05-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #30
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
I might steal your bumper design too Ray.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #31
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
rays just mad cuz he is gonna see the bumper actually being used... and im not talking about rays

LMAO. . . This guy over here. . .
Your CSUN street queen hasn't blessed the dirt yet in god knows how long. . .
Stay SMURFin my friend!
Old 07-17-2012, 01:46 AM   #32
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
What does a bumper like that cost?
Old 08-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #34
site4soreice is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Eazyduzit
site4soreice's Tacoma Gallery
are these bumper available for 2012? i'm diggin that LEDs, think might copy your design Ray.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #36
SHAKEnBAKE362 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
SHAKEnBAKE362's Tacoma Gallery

KR back bumper. Thanks Ken
Old 11-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #37

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Front End Begins. . . Shop is at KR Fabrication. . .

Very Early Stage Teasers. . .

Old 11-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #38
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
so sexy....
Old 11-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #40

RAD's Tacoma Gallery

Its coming along! Shit just got Real! Thanks KR Fabrications. . .

Kenny doing custom grille work into my 2012!