Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

Show your KR Fab gear

Old 02-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Show your KR Fab gear

Here is my little brothers FJ bumper bring build at KR.

My bumper built by Kenny at KR Fab.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly if you look at the sdhq version of this bumper. Sdhqs lines for the plates are all off and not even. Kenny measured the lines perfectly and its cut right. That kind of detail and skill is what sets him apart for me. Sdhq makes nice unique bumpers but they seem to miss the small details that is important to me. Well not to mention sdhq is uber expensively. You're paying for thier name in the end.

Will! Powder coat the plates black and make some cut out designs and that bumper would be more insane!

My KR Fab bumper has gotten a lit of looks and strangers approaching me to ask about itit. So sick!

Can't wait to see your broz bumper finished.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Honestly if you look at the sdhq version of this bumper. Sdhqs lines for the plates are all off and not even. Kenny measured the lines perfectly and its cut right. That kind of detail and skill is what sets him apart for me. Sdhq makes nice unique bumpers but they seem to miss the small details that is important to me. Well not to mention sdhq is uber expensively. You're paying for thier name in the end.

Will! Powder coat the plates black and make some cut out designs and that bumper would be more insane!

My KR Fab bumper has gotten a lit of looks and strangers approaching me to ask about itit. So sick!

Can't wait to see your broz bumper finished.
I am thinking about doing the plates black. But I am going to wrap them with black vinyl instead of paint, so at least I can take them off if I don't like it or need to change them
Old 02-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Vinyl is a great idea but I don't ever see you wanting to resort back to the polished chrome look.

The more I look at your bumper. Once you get it blacked out and do the design cut outs. That will be sick!
Old 03-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #5

My little brothers FJ just got his new bumper done at KR FAB>

Better pics will come tomorrow when he picks it up.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ That looks real mean! I heard the LED light bars on top swivel to the direction you want it to rotate.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #7
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post

Fucking sexy I need a KR bumper how do I gt ahold of this guy love your bumper to man and rads
Old 03-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i want a tiregate
Old 03-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery

The KR Crew @ Gorman. Aaron (Custom Rear Tire Carrier), Will, Andy, & RAD Minus SANDMAN who should be called PAVEMENT-MAN Amir!

Old 03-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Fucking sexy I need a KR bumper how do I gt ahold of this guy love your bumper to man and rads

Looks fucking mean in person. The LEDS in the front can rotate to the direction you want it to face!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #11
Blaise22 has a spectacular aura aboutBlaise22 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Blaise
Blaise22's Tacoma Gallery
how much did you guys pay for the front bumper?
Old 03-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Cheaper than you'd pay from SDHQ or DMZ

Same Quality. . . but nothing breaking the wallet. I love supporting someone with the passion and drive. You can feel and see the love poured into his work.

I respect SDHQ and Tim @ DMZ for the quality and work they put out. They do amazing work and know their shit.

However, so does Kenny. I've gotten to know Kenny personally and he is a real down to earth guy who LOVES to do work like this. That alone has made me want to do future projects with him. HENCE my LT being done by him.

Contact Kenny @ KR FAB directly.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #13
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Looks fucking mean in person. The LEDS in the front can rotate to the direction you want it to face!
Sick ya will be a bit till I pick one up have to finish my house stuff but I am going to do that bumper for sure!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You can't go wrong with it. I know SDHQ charges 2-3K on a bumper like this and call Kenny for one. You will NOT be sorry!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #15
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post

hands down best bumper on TW.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #16
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i want a tiregate
Me too, me too
Old 03-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #17
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Tire Carrier!:

Old 04-21-2012, 12:13 AM   #18
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The KR Crew @ Gorman. Aaron (Custom Rear Tire Carrier), Will, Andy, & RAD Minus SANDMAN who should be called PAVEMENT-MAN Amir!

pavement man my ass... coming from the guy who put duck tap so he wouldnt get rack scratches haha...

Old 04-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #19

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ YOU can't post off-road pictures from when you actually went out in 2008. That doesn't count anymore AMIRaaaaaaaa!

What is DUCK TAP?
Old 04-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #20
Swetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant future

Name: Tyler
Swetpants's Tacoma Gallery
Here is one of KR fabs newest bumpers. Similar to RAD's but different. Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Show your KR Fab gear-san-fran-043.jpg   Show your KR Fab gear-san-fran-044.jpg