Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

<<Official New Shop KR Fab Meet and Greet>>

Old 10-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #21
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
Why lol??!!! You think people will be on time??!!!!! Haha

Its not about being on time. Its common sense to have as start and end time posted. This is a common practice use by many to set an expectation. This allows those who are responsible to gauge a time frame that best suites them in attending this event.

I guess I shouldn't expect much from you. CSUN and all. . . .
Old 10-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #22
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

Its not about being on time. Its common sense to have as start and end time posted. This is a common practice use by many to set an expectation. This allows those who are responsible to gauge a time frame that best suites them in attending this event.

I guess I shouldn't expect much from you. CSUN and all. . . .
OHHH not bad... Ill remember that the next time I write a thesis about it...
; ))))

But it starts at 9 till about 4 or so... Your more than welcome Whenever... Ill change the tittle when I get home just for you... But then again I only graduated with a degree in Chemistry and not Under water Basket weaving...
I'm so not BAMF right now lol
Old 10-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #23
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Then please use your Degree to good use with common knowledge. Proper information goes a very long way. I wish I had a degree in under water basket weaving. . . Heck, I'd be happy just being able to do it without the degree.

I was only trying to help you and others out. I got a PM and text in regards to when it starts. So I made a simple suggestion for you. Since you're the OP of this fantastic thread.

Tampon in too deep this month?

I'd kick your ass if I didn't know you own all those modified weapons of mass destructions. You're lucky you own so many guns. BTW - When the fuck are we going shooting again ?
Old 10-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #24
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^Then please use your Degree to good use with common knowledge. Proper information goes a very long way. I wish I had a degree in under water basket weaving. . . Heck, I'd be happy just being able to do it without the degree.

I was only trying to help you and others out. I got a PM and text in regards to when it starts. So I made a simple suggestion for you. Since you're the OP of this fantastic thread.

Tampon in too deep this month?
I need to buy more tampons ; )))) Dude I know fool... I'm just kidding too you MOMO... ; ))) miss your ass anyway lol nobody PMed me though... That makes me sad....
Old 10-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #25

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'll see you soon. . .
Old 10-21-2012, 09:42 AM   #28
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
90 miles from my house...
Old 10-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #30
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ay Brotha it won't be a mod day... As the shop tools will not be used... You will have to talk to Kenny before hand to set something up....
ok that's no prob... I'll see what I can do boss
Old 10-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #31
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man up WAAYYYY LOL
Hey cabron, I never said I wasn't going...I've gone out there 3 time already
Old 10-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #35
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
661 bump
Old 10-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #36
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
so le' far.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #37
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
roll with me le hippy...lol
Old 10-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #39
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
can i tag along to
im going to go up thru the 138...