Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > KR Fab

Notices

<<Official New Shop KR Fab Meet and Greet>>

Old 10-20-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
<<Official NOV 3rd New Shop KR Fab Meet and Greet>>

YO YO YO...

Hey just wanted to let yall know that Kenny and I are gonna be putting on a Meet and greet at the new shop... this is strictly to kick it (eat, drink, hang out with good folk) NOT A MOD DAY... If you wanna do a couple little fix it things with your own tools and what not.. that wont be a problem....

It will be on Nov. 3rd 2012 which is a Saturday this will start at 9am not entirely sure till when its still up in the air but for sure later on in the day...
Where-
45350 Trevor Ave. Lancaster Ca 93536

you guys can bring food, chips, and drinks if ya want....

Like we said before anyone who is outta line is getting kicked The F^^$%K out... so lets not be bro and have a good time

Add yourself to the list...
1. Sandman427 (food)
Old 10-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Add yourself to the list...

1. Sandman427 (food)
2. Jerez (drinks, water)
Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
yup...ive been wanting to go and was talking to Ray about it so he had already had told me somewhat about this lol...

i need to talk to Kenny about a bumper
Old 10-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
yup...ive been wanting to go and was talking to Ray about it so he had already had told me somewhat about this lol...

i need to talk to Kenny about a bumper
ORDDALLYYY !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
if I'm not working maybe for me

1. Sandman427 (food)
2. Jerez (drinks, water)
3.wildlandtaco (maybe)
you better!!!
Old 10-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Amir. Change the title with the Date in it as well. Kenny stated this will start at 9am.

1. Sandman427 (food)
2. Jerez (drinks, water)
3. wildlandtaco (maybe)
4. RAD - 2012 Conversion & KR Bumper will be Done in Time by Kenny
Old 10-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #10
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget this is NOT just a TW meet and greet. There will be a BBQ provided by Kenny. There will be a Classic Car Show going on as well. Demonstrations and displays by Kenny and his new found tools.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #11
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Can I bring my bro bike and just hit the rev limiter for like 5 minutes then just rev the piss out of it while wearing my cut off sleeveless shirt???

That's after I leave schooners of course braaaaaaaaap
Old 10-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sure Thing BroSki. . . Remember Newtons Law. For every action there is a Reaction
Old 10-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #13
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

Oh hell yeah.... if you mean like some hot bro ho's will here all the BAMFness and start flocking over all hot from the bro bike sounds!
Old 10-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^This is your Fantasy. Whatever your little hearts desires.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #16
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^Amir. Change the title with the Date in it as well. Kenny stated this will start at 9am.

1. Sandman427 (food)
2. Jerez (drinks, water)
3. wildlandtaco (maybe)
4. RAD - 2012 Conversion & KR Bumper will be Done in Time by Kenny
Why lol??!!! You think people will be on time??!!!!! Haha
Old 10-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #18
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
Can I bring my bro bike and just hit the rev limiter for like 5 minutes then just rev the piss out of it while wearing my cut off sleeveless shirt???

That's after I leave schooners of course braaaaaaaaap
PRE GAME AT SCHOONERS FIRST!!! Lol
Old 10-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #19

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
I'm down... cab chop mount for me
Down to caravan? Ill be going up the 15 to 138...
Old 10-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #20
WTF

Nah.... I'm just kidding guys I'm gay.

Can I still come tho??