1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

**FEELER KR FAB GROUP BUY**

Discussion in 'KR Fab' started by sandman427, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Nov 2, 2010 at 1:38 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    YOOOO... Im proud and honored to be the one to do this for my buddy's Shop KR FAB... he is becoming more known faster than i can Blink :D.... We are an official vendor on TW and are privileged to build things for The TacomaWorld FAM(actually kenny builds I just promote :rolleyes:)... He builds damn near anything u want... And i wanted to get your guys opinion on what our first Group buy should be....??
    GERRY CAN CAGE (FITS 2 Five Gallon Gerry cans)
    [​IMG]

Tire GATE ( FITS UP TO 35" tire) REVERSES AND SWINGS OUT...
    [​IMG]

Or bumper (u can actually design your own) but this one will be on the group buy....
    [​IMG]
    PRICES WILL BE LOWER ON GROUP BUYS AS MOST ALREADY KNOW...

2. Nov 2, 2010 at 1:58 PM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    I speak from experience when I say Kenny is no newbie garage welder, I've seem this guys products and they're quality. I hope he does well, Amir, he's got some badass products.

3. Nov 2, 2010 at 2:00 PM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    Btw Amir, you might wanna post some kind of price. Money is the number one issue with the purchase of any product so your just gonna get a bunch of responses that say, "depending on price"

4. Nov 2, 2010 at 2:05 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    good idea.... and thank u manny...

Gerry CAN CAGE 150$ (including powder coat) Normal Price 180$

Tiregate (485$) (including powder coat) Normal Price 550$

Bumper 325$ (including Powder coat) Normal Price 380$

5. Nov 2, 2010 at 2:07 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    we need at least 8-10 people who are down for this group buy in order for this Group Buy price to take place as well....

6. Nov 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
  7. Nov 3, 2010 at 7:55 PM
    TexasIslandBoy

TexasIslandBoy THE RED DRAGON!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    South Texas. SPI
    Vehicle:
    07' trd offroad 4X4 (For Sale)
    pro comp 6inch lift 35'' tires moto 950's radfo coilovers magnaflow exhaust 5/16" front skidplate usa spec ipod interface tree pin strip mod dry drop in filter full size BFG KM2 spare
    really liking the rear bumper

8. Nov 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    Amir you need him to get the tiregate like NFab but cheaper, a lot of us are not wiling to part with our tailgates. Get Jon or Ray for the design.

9. Nov 4, 2010 at 12:39 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    We have something in our boots!!!!!

10. Nov 8, 2010 at 9:13 AM
    FixedTRD

FixedTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Alhambra, CA
    All pro LT, All pro front bumper,All pro rear fox, 1.5 full leaf and u bolt flip kit. KR sliders, bestop, high lift with custom mount, katskin leather, Hankook MT and atx artillery. DMZ SUA w/FOX triple bypass
    I'm down for the rear bumper. But I would want more of a plated style.

11. Feb 21, 2011 at 1:06 PM
    navysealboy93

navysealboy93 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Fort Lewis, WA
    Vehicle:
    Isuzu Trooper
    ARB front bumper, wagon wheels, 235/85 wranger's, OME 1.5 in. lift and Dakar springs.
    Tire gate please

12. Nov 24, 2011 at 2:10 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
To Top