Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   KR Fab (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/kr-fab/)
-   -   Ask me about my work... I love it (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/kr-fab/201989-ask-me-about-my-work-i-love.html)

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 09:04 PM

Ask me about my work... I love it

I'm now online to answer all questions. Any part of your truck from bumper to volume knob... ask me . I will lift, build long travel, cab chop, anything you can think of. If I can't do it I know someone who can. Alot of people are out there overcharging you guys. I work in the shop all day and do my paperwork at night . As a result I can keep having fun building your truck affordable. So ask, tell , and even show what you have going on with your project and I will help as well as I can, and my close forum friends will as well.

Jay238 02-01-2012 09:08 PM

I want my truck to be the silver (or black) version of RAD's. I don't want any part of it except to drop it off one day, and come back in a month or so to pick it up. Can you do that?:D:o

DeeKay21 02-01-2012 09:09 PM

What shop and where are you located?

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 09:34 PM

Hey Jay, Yea you can do that... hahhaha. I'm in so cal tho so a ride home and back will have to be planned .

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 09:37 PM

In My shop Giggity, The KR fab shop in Lancaster, CA. Was there anything specifically you were looking for??

Jay238 02-01-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am KR Fab (Post 4478745)
Hey Jay, Yea you can do that... hahhaha. I'm in so cal tho so a ride home and back will have to be planned .

Oh I have family that lives in Montecito, that can be arranged :spy:

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 09:45 PM

Ray just let me know were putting total chaos on the front of that beast ... Rays attention to detail is amazing. Working with him for the last two weeks has been an eye opener to say the least. I love the look of that truck of his, and know why everyone else would. We should come up with a ray limited edition . hahhahahah. Just messin but outfitting your truck bumper and all is not a problem.

nofords08 02-01-2012 09:48 PM

pm inbound :spy:

707tothe907 02-01-2012 09:55 PM

Could you give us a rough public price of what RAD's bumper costed? And perhaps post pictures in here for people who haven't seen it.

jdkeller 02-01-2012 09:58 PM

Hi Kenny. Will finally be getting my front bumper from you next month. We will talk about how and why my bumper will be better than rays. Lol

04LTtacoma 02-01-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am KR Fab (Post 4478766)
In My shop Giggity, The KR fab shop in Lancaster, CA. Was there anything specifically you were looking for??

KR fab can you make me a swing out tire gate for my 1st gen? Similar to the tire gates from tiregate.com?

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 10:07 PM

Just to be clear in the thread, online means I sighned up and have a member status. I of coarse can't be 24-7 so when I can sit down and am able to reply I will. Only want to clerify because this means alot to me and I don't want anyone to feel neglected. I have had alot of people trying to reach me and were unable to do so, so I thought sighning up would help fill the gap.

04LTtacoma 02-01-2012 10:08 PM

^so?

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 10:09 PM

Anything tiregate looking has to be fro tiregate. They spent the money on the patton so they get the job. Sorry man.. its so easy to make tho

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 10:10 PM

John lets make that bumper!!!!!

04LTtacoma 02-01-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am KR Fab (Post 4478905)
Anything tiregate looking has to be fro tiregate. They spent the money on the patton so they get the job. Sorry man.. its so easy to make tho

Yeah Amir told me that you guys got into trouble?

EDIT: I want the swing out tire gate for my truck, but I don't want to spend 1,000 bucks cash for a tire carrier.

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 10:14 PM

Rays front bumper is in fact going to be available to everyone once all work and cost is figured out. A price is still being figured at this time. lots of jig making and layout and waterjetting .. But its all worth it . As soon as we can get the number together I will get it out to you guys.

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 10:21 PM

No trouble really .. They were nice and understanding. If you hand a picture to a fabricator and say I want this, they will make it. They know that, but making a bunch knowing they have the same product thats protected is like trying to date your best friends girl. All us fabricators can build whatever we want and they made that with their ideas and creativity then paid a ton of money to protect it. So respect to them. Didnt know when I made the one but now its all good and I can deal and install the tiregate if its from them. No worries

707tothe907 02-01-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am KR Fab (Post 4478939)
Rays front bumper is in fact going to be available to everyone once all work and cost is figured out. A price is still being figured at this time. lots of jig making and layout and waterjetting .. But its all worth it . As soon as we can get the number together I will get it out to you guys.

I am KR Fab 02-01-2012 10:28 PM

I'm sighning out for the night everyone.... First night on the forum for me so this was sweet.. Looking forward to chatting it up alot more with you guys and having fun. Soon I will have sandman show me about posting pics so I can show you all the cool stuff I do all day. Look for more updates on the Ray Edition Bumper as it will soon be complete. Amazing ideas and insperation ..