Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

LE/Police dedicated section!

Old 06-08-2011, 04:23 AM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
LE/Police dedicated section!

Could we perhaps get a LE/Police dedicated Topic under Off Topic section in the Forum list?

EDIT: It has been done!! Thanks Bob!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/law...ment-officers/
Old 06-08-2011, 04:25 AM   #2
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit...you beat me to it!!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:26 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Do I get any credit
Old 06-08-2011, 04:26 AM   #4
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Holy shit...you beat me to it!!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:27 AM   #5

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Do I get any credit

Old 06-08-2011, 04:34 AM   #7
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
Thats a GREAT idea!!!!

Alright!! Another Abuser of the badge according to a few members in here
Old 06-08-2011, 04:36 AM   #8

Law Enforcement:
We just need Tigerfan, Kingtaco, and tacotabe and we'll have a PD here! LOL

I've got days...so suck it.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:42 AM   #9
Veteran Redleg

Days Fri-Mon right now...Graves Mon-Thur one week, the Graves Mon-Wed the 2nd week, starting June 27th...12 hour shifts.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:43 AM   #10

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Days Fri-Mon right now...Graves Mon-Thur one week, the Graves Mon-Wed the 2nd week, starting June 27th...12 hour shifts.
12's too huh? I'm on Sat and Sun 1200-0000, then off till I hit the academy. Excited about that shit!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:46 AM   #11
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
12's too huh? I'm on Sat and Sun 1200-0000, then off till I hit the academy. Excited about that shit!!!

Hell ya!!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:56 AM   #12
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
When Z-Day comes, I'd much rather team up with a LEO than some greasy douche-nozzle from Jersey.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:57 AM   #13
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
I'm buying a house thats about an hour and a half from where I work now, so I'll be looking for a new job- 12 hour shifts definitely would be nice...
Old 06-08-2011, 04:58 AM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
When Z-Day comes, I'd much rather team up with a LEO than some greasy douche-nozzle from Jersey.
im offended and calling the internet police on you
Old 06-08-2011, 04:58 AM   #15
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
I'll toss you my 12 gauge so you can help shoot them in the face.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:59 AM   #16
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I'm buying a house thats about an hour and a half from where I work now, so I'll be looking for a new job- 12 hour shifts definitely would be nice...

You should move to Az.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:00 AM   #17
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta be the first.......here's yer mascot, fellas....

I do think this is a good idea, and I support it!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:01 AM   #18

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I knew a guy that lived about that far from his work place, he commuted...sheriff contracted to a city.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:02 AM   #19

Law Enforcement:

Old 06-08-2011, 05:03 AM   #20
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
im offended and calling the internet police on you
so are you claiming to be a greasy douche-nozzle? cause that's the only ppl who should be offended