Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Officer Down Memorial Page

Old 03-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #101
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery

Deputy Sheriff

Barbara Pill

Brevard County Sheriff's Office, Florida

End of Watch: Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bio & Incident Details

Tour: 30 years
Badge # 644

Cause: Gunfire
Incident Date: 3/6/2012
Weapon: Gun; Unknown type
Suspect: In custody

· Leave a Reflection
· Add to My Heroes
· Update this memorial
Share this memorial:

#simplemodal-container a.modalCloseImg { background:url(/images/x.png) no-repeat; width:25px; height:29px; display:inline; z-index:3200; position:absolute; top:-15px; right:-18px; cursorointer;}#simplemodal-overlay {background-color:#000;}#simplemodal-container {background-color:#fff; border:1px solid #000; padding:12px;}Email this memorial to friends

Deputy Sheriff Barbara Pill

Brevard County Sheriff's Office, Florida

Separate multiple email addresses with commas (,).
To (email):
Your name:
Your email:
Personal message (optional): I visited the memorial for Deputy Sheriff Pill on the Officer Down Memorial Page and wanted to share it with you.

The information entered on this page will only be used to send this email. See the ODMP Privacy Statement for more information.

Deputy Sheriff Barbara Pill was shot and killed after stopping a vehicle near the intersection of John Rodes Boulevard and Estates Lane, in Melbourne, shortly before 11:15 am.

The vehicle was wanted in connection with a stolen property call from a local motel. As Deputy Pill made contact with the driver and ordered him out of the vehicle he opened fire on her, striking her multiple times. Responding deputies, Melbourne police officers, and Florida troopers chased the vehicle a short distance until it crashed on Turtlemound Road. A male and female subject in the vehicle were taken into custody and face charges in connection with Deputy Pill's murder.

Deputy Pill was transported to the Holmes Regional Medical Center where she succumbed to the gunshot wound.

Deputy Pill had been in law enforcement for 30 years and served with the Brevard County Sheriff's Office for 15 years and had served in law enforcement for 30 years. She is survived by her husband, two sons who also serve in law enforcement, and a grandchild.

Please contact the following agency to send condolences or to obtain funeral arrangements:
Sheriff Jack Parker
Brevard County Sheriff's Office
700 Park Avenue
Titusville, FL 32780

Phone: (321) 264-5201
Leave a Reflection · Update Memorial

Read more: http://www.odmp.org/officer/21204-de...#ixzz1oVj4Z1Jb
Old 03-08-2012, 01:21 AM   #103
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
God Speed, Deputy Pill. I hope justice is swift and cold for your killers.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:09 AM   #104
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
There was another 2 shootings this week- one in palm beach co. and the other in dade co.

The palm beach deputy survived his wounds and killed the shooter and the dade cops weren't harmed.

Officer-involved shootings happen at an alarming rate here in Florida...
Old 03-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #105
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
There was another 2 shootings this week- one in palm beach co. and the other in dade co.

The palm beach deputy survived his wounds and killed the shooter and the dade cops weren't harmed.

x2

I guess shit roles down here
Old 03-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #106
Front sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shedFront sight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SeaBee
Front sight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Let me tell you about Florida; it's a sunny place for shady people.

Prayers to her family.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #107
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy thing is the mother of the suspect who shot deputy Pill, actually blames the Police for not doing thier job by keeping him in jail. The chick actually said "I didn't shoot the Deputy f#^% the Police"
Old 03-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #108
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers and condolences to Deputy Pill's family.

Ya'll be careful out there, please.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:50 AM   #109
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
idk if this is right place but. i just read that a TPH officer was in a bad crash i little bit ago. 18 wheeler i think crashed in to him his car cough on fire and was trapped in car. no other word. like 3 or 4 lanes of i-40 are closed. will update as i know more.

send prayers!!

edit: at 5:05 am. copyed from the news FB page.

THP Trooper was involved in the accident that shut down all westbound lanes of I-40 near Walker Springs Rd. He is in critical condition at UT Medical Center.

5:10 more info. THP trooper was on a traffic stop when a semi hit his car. A KPD officer was first on the scene and was able to pull the trooper from the crash.

lets hope he pulls thru!
Old 03-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #110
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.cityofevans.org/police/of...olved-shooting

I'll post this here, even though the officer is injured and was not killed. I know personally know this officer that got shot, he instructed our DUI/SFST classes. Hardcore traffic cop, got that warrior/survival mindset. Glad he's gonna make it. The officer that hit the suspect was a graduate from an academy class at the academy I am attending.

This really puts this shit into perspective and incredibly close to home.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #111
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
http://www.cityofevans.org/police/of...olved-shooting

I'll post this here, even though the officer is injured and was not killed. I know personally know this officer that got shot, he instructed our DUI/SFST classes. Hardcore traffic cop, got that warrior/survival mindset. Glad he's gonna make it. The officer that hit the suspect was a graduate from an academy class at the academy I am attending.

This really puts this shit into perspective and incredibly close to home.

Its important to remember that shit can hit the fan ANYWHERE. This is why you must always remain vigilant and aware of your suroundings.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #112
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its important to remember that shit can hit the fan ANYWHERE. This is why you must always remain vigilant and aware of your suroundings.
It usually happens when you least expect it to happen. Never let your guard down!
Old 03-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #113
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
It usually happens when you least expect it to happen. Never let your guard down!
Like a medical call! You think a med call is gonna be you helping someone, maybe some shit went down and they need a little extra help something, you don't think you'll get shot at.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #114

Quote:
Like a medical call! You think a med call is gonna be you helping someone, maybe some shit went down and they need a little extra help something, you don't think you'll get shot at.
We had a guy down here just last week who got nailed by a car, and when officers arrived and attempted to render aid, the guy start to beat the shit out of em. 8 officers treated for blood exposure
Old 03-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #115

Law Enforcement:
Not a good thing! Always wear gloves!
Old 03-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #116
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No doubt!

I was once on a traffic stop, standing on the passanger side of my patrol vehicle writing a citation. I finished filling the citation out and stepped up on to the curb/sidewalk and the back of my patrol vehilce was struck from behind by a passing motorist who looked down and didn't see my me or my car. Didn't see that one coming. It's when you don't usually see it coming that it bites.

Medical calls, ordience violation, and other such calls that you don't see how they can be threatening. It is small infractions, or assistance your providing and don't expect it to turn bad.

Got to always keep your eye's open and never let your guard down
Old 04-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #117

RIP Austin, TX PD Officer Jamie Padron.

Died of gunshot wounds sustained while struggling with a suspect at a Walmart early this am. He was responding to a disturbance call.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/...#axzz1rHmCifnR
Old 04-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #118
Toyota Man

I thought I would post another sad ending. Rest in Peace Deputy Paris

http://www.news10.net/news/article/1...s%7Cbc%7Clarge
Old 04-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #119
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/04/1...-greenland-nh/

Still developing, but I do know the Chief was retiring within the month. Sad RIP
Old 04-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #120
MurfsTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
MurfsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Deputy Paris is the deputy who gave th ultimate sacrifice...line of duty death. Sheriff Christianson is the lead PIO...