Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Officer Down Memorial Page

Old 04-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #121
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Sad day in California. RIP Deputy Paris.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #122
It seemed like a good idea at the time...
RickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement: Retired
RickG's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to RickG
Police Chief Killed, 4 Officers Wounded In Greenland, NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie152 View Post
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/04/1...-greenland-nh/

Still developing, but I do know the Chief was retiring within the month. Sad RIP
Even more disturbing (...if that's even possible) are some of the comments at that link, posted by people trying to defend the actions of that druggie POS as "self defense". WTF is wrong with people???
Old 04-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #123
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie152 View Post
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/04/1...-greenland-nh/

Still developing, but I do know the Chief was retiring within the month. Sad RIP
Very sad story. I heard on the news he was set to retire next week and seemed to be very well liked among the community.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #124
spins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
spins615's Tacoma Gallery
Shooting was ~30 miles from me...he was retiring next friday...8 days
Old 04-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #125
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickG View Post
Even more disturbing (...if that's even possible) are some of the comments at that link, posted by people trying to defend the actions of that druggie POS as "self defense". WTF is wrong with people???
some people only think about them selfs. and hate cops. witch if they cave the officer more respect and wear nice when they got pulled over the officer is more likely to be nice as well.

iím on facebook witch i hate just on for family that live in NY. donít get to see them much. but i ďlike are local news FB pages. and some of the comments that people post. like when their was a rock slide on I-40 in to NC they said they need to reroute I-40 thru the mountains so they donít have rock slide any more and how in the long run it would be cheaper.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:52 AM   #127
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
My Brother

Although I never met him, I knew him.
He was idealistic and believed he could make a difference.
He was immensely proud of the uniform and the badge and what they represent.
He felt privileged to be of service to his department, his
community and to his country.
He was a cop.
He was friendly, courteous, and polite, yet firm.
He laughed and joked, but was serious when necessary.
He was competent, trained, and professional.
He was a cop.
He had a strong sense of right and wrong and became
frustrated when true justice became sidetracked.
He felt the sharp criticism that goes with the job, but he never wavered.
He stood by and for his fellow officers.
He was a cop.
He longed for his family during the long hours.
He worried about them during his shifts and the lonely
weekends, holidays and midnights when they were apart.
He felt guilty about the lost time, but knew his calling
and prayed they would understand.
He was a cop.
He was a good son, a loving husband, and a devoted father.
He was dedicated to the profession and cared about the people he served.
He wanted to do the best job that he could and strive to
be the best he could be.
He was a good citizen and a good neighbor.
He was a cop.
Yes, I did know him.
He was a cop, he was my brother.

-- AUTHOR UNKNOWN
Old 08-01-2012, 07:35 PM   #128
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Officer down in a standoff in a rural town an hour south of here. Our city's swat team is on the way.

Edit: link, The officer has passed

http://www.kwes.com/story/19173856/p...urce=pulsenews