Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Funniest or strangest call you've been on.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Funniest or strangest call you've been on.

Post up your war stories or just some of the things you had to flat out say WTF to...

discuss.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Had a naked guy run over the top of my buddy's car on graveyards one night....seems to be quite common, I'm finding out.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #4
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Ambien makes for some interesting scenarios. Did a ride-along with my brother when I was applying and we came accross a guy passed out in the middle of a major intersection (2am) with his corvette nearby (running, with the door open).

He was naked.

And no idea how he got there.

His wife showed up 10 minutes later, said he had called her and told her where he was.

He had no recellolection of anything.

Obviously we thought he was drunk/high, but hospital tests showed he wasn't- it was just the effects of the ambien, which he took before going to bed. At home. His wife said he was asleep in bed at 11pm...

And she stated that it wasn't the 1st time something like this had happened to him
Old 06-10-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Ambien makes for some interesting scenarios. Did a ride-along with my brother when I was applying and we came accross a guy passed out in the middle of a major intersection (2am) with his corvette nearby (running, with the door open).

He was naked.

And no idea how he got there.

His wife showed up 10 minutes later, said he had called her and told her where he was.

He had no recellolection of anything.

Obviously we thought he was drunk/high, but hospital tests showed he wasn't- it was just the effects of the ambien, which he took before going to bed. At home. His wife said he was asleep in bed at 11pm...

And she stated that it wasn't the 1st time something like this had happened to him

Ya...1st time my ass...that's what they all say.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-10-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Ya...1st time my ass...that's what they all say.
Actually she said it WASNT the 1st time, rolling her eyes lol
Old 06-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #8
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Actually she said it WASNT the 1st time, rolling her eyes lol

My bad....I done graduated from the Chris4x4 school of speed reading....

"Kris4by4 skool uv speeeed reeeding n speeeelin"
Old 06-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #9
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
i was pissing in public once downtown when a cop tried to grab me as I was walking off and slipped and fell in the piss . His embarrassment saved me from a ticket that night. I laughed my ass off.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #10
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Got called to remove a rather large phallic symbol and balls from a snowman on the side of the road.

Did a welfare check on a car, discovered guns, convicted felons, open containers, suspended driver and.......a HUGE double ended black dildo. Whilst searching the car the trooper found a weed pipe, he asked a guy if it was his, he's like nope!!! Mines right here, and tapped his pocket.

Later as he was in cuffs in the car, he asked the trooper to call his gf, the same one he had gone to jail for beating her and was on parole and had court orders to not talk to her.

Got a call at 4 in the am of a dog dead in the road, stiff as a board. We called the owner, she came out, hysterical. I tried to calm her but when she saw the dog, she banged her head down on the steering wheel and honked the horn for like 5 seconds on accident.

I've hit 3 rabbits in one night (vehicular target practice). I get bored sometimes....lol
Old 06-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #11
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
well im not a cop but here is a story

I go to Fresno State and one night, a bunch of us decided to have a nurf gun war on campus. Well we failed to realize that in the dark, people running around with nurf guns look like people running around with real guns...so before we knew it, the campus PD called Fresno PD, and they rolled up with a million squad cars with their guns drawn on us. They tackled the first few and realized we had nurf guns, the cops and us eventually laughed it off....but still SCARY to say the least haha, last time we do something like that with out telling campus PD
Old 06-11-2011, 05:13 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
does this count as strange????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt12XGOJto0
Old 06-11-2011, 11:29 PM   #13
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
does this count as strange????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt12XGOJto0

Holy crap!!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:52 PM   #14
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
.00172 faster when Im naked.

Then please refrain from running over the top of my car...
Old 06-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #15
puppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: al
puppytruk's Tacoma Gallery
During my tour w/ the fugitive unit I was amazed at how many times during consent or forced entry searches of residences that fremale wanted subjects would be naked, topless or bottemless when hiding from us. I think sometimes they thought it would make a difference in how things would be handled once we found them. Our response was "you might want to put some clothes on or your gonna be really uncomfortable when you get to the justice center". As most guys in LE know the majority of these would have been better off unseen !!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #16
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppytruk View Post
During my tour w/ the fugitive unit I was amazed at how many times during consent or forced entry searches of residences that fremale wanted subjects would be naked, topless or bottemless when hiding from us. I think sometimes they thought it would make a difference in how things would be handled once we found them. Our response was "you might want to put some clothes on or your gonna be really uncomfortable when you get to the justice center". As most guys in LE know the majority of these would have been better off unseen !!

Yep....the females we had contact like that were usually meth whores...we did roll to a call where we thought it was a domestic dispute in progress. We heard what we thought was an active fight between two females...the Sgt kicked the front door in and discovered it was 2 hotties lingerie wrestling.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:59 PM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep....the females we had contact like that were usually meth whores...we did roll to a call where we thought it was a domestic dispute in progress. We heard what we thought was an active fight between two females...the Sgt kicked the front door in and discovered it was 2 hotties lingerie wrestling.

Pics or it didnt happen.. you know the rules
Old 06-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #18
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
Pics or it didnt happen.. you know the rules

Yeah...lemme go back in time to 2004 and get right on that.....sorry
Old 06-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #19
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah...lemme go back in time to 2004 and get right on that.....sorry

dam. hah just giving you shit. i bet that was awesome though!

sorry back on topic
Old 06-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #20
Veteran Redleg

We chased down a 40 yr old mentally handicapped guy in a walker today....does that count? Dude keeps escaping from the group home. My squad mate found him 3 miles from the group home.