Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Post pics of your Work Vehicle.

Old 06-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #21
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Chargers get squrriely (sp?) gotta throw some weight around in those cars
Old 06-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #22
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I drove a Hemi Charger in the academy in GA...lol I was impressed, definitely more impressed with that car then I was with the Crown Vic, or the Impala.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #23
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Oops...Didn't see the thread section and just posted a fire truck...Well I hope it helps that I hope to be a LEO in a couple years...
Old 06-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #24
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Oops...Didn't see the thread section and just posted a fire truck...Well I hope it helps that I hope to be a LEO in a couple years...
You're cool man! We like firetrucks too! Hell I like anything with little cool flashy lights on it.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #25
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I like anything with lights,

I have anyones back,

Be it a FF, a LEO, a EMS person. Some cops dont like us FF but most like us!
Old 06-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #26
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I used to be a FF and my best friend is a FF. So I am not like most cops, I talk to FF's every chance I get.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #27

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I used to be a FF and my best friend is a FF. So I am not like most cops, I talk to FF's every chance I get.
I like to think of it as a same team type thing, kinda like the service. All the branches talk shit about the other ones but when it comes down to the wire, we all support each other.

We need them, they need us.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #28
mitchell4655 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: mitchell
mitchell4655's Tacoma Gallery
damn that charger defiantly beats the impala's i drive...
Old 06-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #29
DPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DPR921's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
"IM A COP!!! IM SUPERIOR TO THE WORLD!! WERE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!! Hahahahh
Old 06-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #30
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
BAMF!!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #31

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPR921 View Post
"IM A COP!!! IM SUPERIOR TO THE WORLD!! WERE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!! Hahahahh
Old 06-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I like to think of it as a same team type thing, kinda like the service. All the branches talk shit about the other ones but when it comes down to the wire, we all support each other.

We need them, they need us.
I agree, We talk but Ive had more then a few officers backs when they yelled help
Old 06-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #33

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
I agree, We talk but Ive had more then a few officers backs when they yelled help
I would like to think that an FF or hell anyone would stop and help me if I was on the side of the road getting my ass kicked...not that I ever wanna be there but if that happens...
Old 06-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #34
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine, but one of our departments

Heard these things are crazy fast, upwards of 160mph in a pursuit
Old 06-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #35

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Not mine, but one of our departments

Heard these things are crazy fast, upwards of 160mph in a pursuit

Lol this might turn into a post your favorite police car thread.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #36
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
This is one loader that I drive at work!
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your Work Vehicle.-img00008.jpg   Post pics of your Work Vehicle.-img00009.jpg  
Old 06-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #37

Law Enforcement:
^^^ How fast are those in a pursuit?
Old 06-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #38
mitchell4655 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: mitchell
mitchell4655's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would like to think that an FF or hell anyone would stop and help me if I was on the side of the road getting my ass kicked...not that I ever wanna be there but if that happens...
Glad to be a MP, roll deep to every call n traffic stop
Old 06-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #39

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell4655 View Post
Glad to be a MP, roll deep to every call n traffic stop
Damn right! Lol our base area has more guys on patrol at any given time then the rest of the island or the town! One car is always rolling 2 deep on my shift too lol
Old 06-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #40
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^ How fast are those in a pursuit?
Fast enough to catch a parked car!