Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Post pics of your Work Vehicle.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:41 AM   #481
MightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Gabriel
MightyMouse-SCT's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing special . 2014 silver sky metallic 2wd trd offroad. Keeping it stock

Old 07-18-2014, 12:31 PM   #482
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Our newest addition...

Old 07-18-2014, 02:47 PM   #483
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

Our newest addition...

knoxville police department just got 20 in the dark gray ish color.

I know a few officers with the knox county sheriff’s office that have them as well. pretty nice cars. Those light bars are bright AS FUCK though even in the middle of the day. i stood at the bumper and looked at the light bar and needed sun classes. at night time just forget about even seeing after wards for a few minutes. They are also pretty much invisible unless really close, and even than just looks like a silver roof rack bars or something.
Old 07-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #484
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lol there are no light bars on em yet..
Old 07-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #485
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Lol there are no light bars on em yet..
ohhh...... LMAO i see now. the roof of that building kinda makes it look like it has one.....my bad.....
Old 08-13-2014, 06:13 PM   #486
Wolfhunter910 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Officer
Name: Dusty
Wolfhunter910's Tacoma Gallery
Me at workPost pics of your Work Vehicle.-image.jpg
Old 08-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #487
X-Runner Addict
hrspwr236 is on a distinguished road
hrspwr236's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
I hope if we ever meet it is on good terms! Good thing I drive like the grandpa I really am!
Old 08-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #488
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my work ride. BTW, it's the truck, not the Bentley.

Old 08-14-2014, 05:01 PM   #489
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
the only one i care about )
Old 08-18-2014, 11:09 PM   #490
4508js will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
This was my 2011 Crown Vic with my K-9 partner on it, I'm in an unmarked Tahoe now and don't have any pics of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your Work Vehicle.-135.jpg  
Old 08-22-2014, 10:38 AM   #491
Curmudgeonly
MeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MeefZah's Tacoma Gallery
My "other" work vehicle, I run volunteer fire and EMS... to the station C3 as needed in my Tacoma...

Old 08-22-2014, 08:06 PM   #492
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Supervisor
DelRioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=MeefZah;9074628]My "other" work vehicle, I run volunteer fire and EMS... to the station C3 as needed in my Tacoma...

Nice lights. I did the same thing for a while; full time deputy and volunteer firefighter/EMT. I got burned out after a while and moved to a slower paced job in natural resource LE. I've been debating doing the volunteer fire/EMT thing again, but haven't signed up yet.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:13 PM   #493
Curmudgeonly
MeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MeefZah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelRioTaco View Post
Nice lights. I did the same thing for a while; full time deputy and volunteer firefighter/EMT. I got burned out after a while and moved to a slower paced job in natural resource LE. I've been debating doing the volunteer fire/EMT thing again, but haven't signed up yet.
Honestly, EMS probably keeps me sane. Like a farmer rotating the crops and all that... yeah, you deal with some of the same knuckleheads, but at least it's in a different capacity.

Plus it's fun to mess with them... when some dirtbag on a squad run looks at me kind of squinty eyed and asks if I am a cop, I tell them, "no, that's my twin brother Mike, and that guy is an asshole!", with which they normally agree!
Old 08-23-2014, 06:13 AM   #494
catattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
catattacksdog's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics of your Work Vehicle.-uploadfromtaptalk1408796025831.jpg
Old 08-23-2014, 08:28 AM   #496
X-Runner Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
Freaking bad ass!!!!!

Here's mine. Not so bad ass....

Any coppers out there want to trade patches, shoot me a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catattacksdog View Post
Really great photos!
Old 08-23-2014, 08:49 AM   #497
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
Freaking bad ass!!!!!

Here's mine. Not so bad ass....

Any coppers out there want to trade patches, shoot me a message.
My brother in law would love to trade some as would I. NM State Police and Albuquerque Police.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:59 AM   #498
cbr900boy is on a distinguished road
cbr900boy's Tacoma Gallery
I don't drive this but the guys that work Pacific Division (LAPD) beach detail have them. If you ever visit Venice Beach, you'll see them. I know you Taco guys would enjoy this.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your Work Vehicle.-7525484524_e84df59370_o.jpg  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:55 AM   #499
X-Runner Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr900boy View Post
I don't drive this but the guys that work Pacific Division (LAPD) beach detail have them. If you ever visit Venice Beach, you'll see them. I know you Taco guys would enjoy this.
Looks like it has been in an accident the black truck and white doors..........couldn't put a little more effort into it.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:15 AM   #500
Mall Crawler Status
Fredfifty is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Fredfifty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrectionCop View Post
I baby sit the SOB's you put away. lol So no work vehicle.
im sure CO's have marked vehicles?? not necessarily for patrol, but for other duties