Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Post pics of your Work Vehicle.

Old 06-14-2014, 10:59 AM   #481
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I don't think I ever left this here

Please tell me it's supercharged.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:38 AM   #482
Curmudgeonly
MeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MeefZah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post
Freaking bad ass!!!!!

Here's mine. Not so bad ass....

Any coppers out there want to trade patches, shoot me a message.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #483
SuperDutyDave is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Dave
SuperDutyDave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelRioTaco View Post
Unmarked Suburban 2500 and 21' twin screw Safeboat. Total combined weight (empty): 13,400lbs! The Burb is actually pretty fast by itself with the 6.0l.

Nice setup......

I run a 25' Metal Shark on many days

Tows well with 3/4 Chevy Pickup or our 1-ton dually.....wouldn't hitch up to my Taco!

Would like to see better pic of boat
Old 07-17-2014, 09:52 PM   #484
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
Freaking bad ass!!!!!

Yea!! FUck the freeworld!!!! BITCHES!!!!
Old 07-18-2014, 10:51 AM   #485
Curmudgeonly
MeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shedMeefZah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MeefZah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Yea!! FUck the freeworld!!!! BITCHES!!!!
LOL, you know it.

I think on our department's facebook page they either used a slightly different angle or blurred that out (I took the pictures).
Old 07-18-2014, 11:07 AM   #486
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
Freaking bad ass!!!!!

pretty badass photo though.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:32 AM   #487
TRDKAZI is on a distinguished road

TRDKAZI's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my rig..doing work @ the I405 Sepulveda Pass Widening Project.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your Work Vehicle.-0201121053.jpg  
Old 07-18-2014, 11:41 AM   #488
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing special . 2014 silver sky metallic 2wd trd offroad. Keeping it stock

Old 07-18-2014, 12:31 PM   #489
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:

Our newest addition...

Old 07-18-2014, 02:47 PM   #490
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Our newest addition...

knoxville police department just got 20 in the dark gray ish color.

I know a few officers with the knox county sheriff’s office that have them as well. pretty nice cars. Those light bars are bright AS FUCK though even in the middle of the day. i stood at the bumper and looked at the light bar and needed sun classes. at night time just forget about even seeing after wards for a few minutes. They are also pretty much invisible unless really close, and even than just looks like a silver roof rack bars or something.
Old 07-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #491

Law Enforcement:
Lol there are no light bars on em yet..
Old 07-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #492
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Lol there are no light bars on em yet..
ohhh...... LMAO i see now. the roof of that building kinda makes it look like it has one.....my bad.....
Old 08-13-2014, 06:13 PM   #493
Wolfhunter910 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Officer
Name: Dusty
Wolfhunter910's Tacoma Gallery
Me at workPost pics of your Work Vehicle.-image.jpg
Old 08-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #494
X-Runner Addict
hrspwr236 is on a distinguished road
hrspwr236's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
I hope if we ever meet it is on good terms! Good thing I drive like the grandpa I really am!
Old 08-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #495
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my work ride. BTW, it's the truck, not the Bentley.

Old 08-14-2014, 05:01 PM   #496
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
the only one i care about )
Old 08-18-2014, 11:09 PM   #497
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
This was my 2011 Crown Vic with my K-9 partner on it, I'm in an unmarked Tahoe now and don't have any pics of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your Work Vehicle.-135.jpg  
Old 08-22-2014, 10:38 AM   #498
Curmudgeonly

MeefZah's Tacoma Gallery
My "other" work vehicle, I run volunteer fire and EMS... to the station C3 as needed in my Tacoma...

Old 08-22-2014, 08:06 PM   #499
Taco turned Burrito
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Supervisor
DelRioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=MeefZah;9074628]My "other" work vehicle, I run volunteer fire and EMS... to the station C3 as needed in my Tacoma...

Nice lights. I did the same thing for a while; full time deputy and volunteer firefighter/EMT. I got burned out after a while and moved to a slower paced job in natural resource LE. I've been debating doing the volunteer fire/EMT thing again, but haven't signed up yet.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:13 PM   #500
Curmudgeonly

MeefZah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelRioTaco View Post
Nice lights. I did the same thing for a while; full time deputy and volunteer firefighter/EMT. I got burned out after a while and moved to a slower paced job in natural resource LE. I've been debating doing the volunteer fire/EMT thing again, but haven't signed up yet.
Honestly, EMS probably keeps me sane. Like a farmer rotating the crops and all that... yeah, you deal with some of the same knuckleheads, but at least it's in a different capacity.

Plus it's fun to mess with them... when some dirtbag on a squad run looks at me kind of squinty eyed and asks if I am a cop, I tell them, "no, that's my twin brother Mike, and that guy is an asshole!", with which they normally agree!