Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Post pics of your Work Vehicle.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics of your Work Vehicle.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
fubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jose
fubar718's Tacoma Gallery
thank god I dont live in Arizona
Old 06-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #3
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by fubar718 View Post
thank god I dont live in Arizona
What's that supposed to mean??
Old 06-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
CorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
CorrectionCop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I baby sit the SOB's you put away. lol So no work vehicle.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
You look like a fuckin DICK man, HAHAHA its the hat. I think I am gonna start rockin mine.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #7
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
You look like a fuckin DICK man, HAHAHA its the hat. I think I am gonna start rockin mine.
I thought you guys HAD to wear your Smokey Bear on traffic stops...
Old 06-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #8
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's that supposed to mean??
It means you look like a badass...lol. And that I would hate to get pulled over by you.

Just curious, if you saw a modded Tacoma and you were on duty, would you pull him over to BS about Tacomas?
Old 06-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #9
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I thought you guys HAD to wear your Smokey Bear on traffic stops...
Nope, they used to, but now we are only supposed to do it when we are doing traffic control.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #10
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
It means you look like a badass...lol. And that I would hate to get pulled over by you.

Just curious, if you saw a modded Tacoma and you were on duty, would you pull him over to BS about Tacomas?
I've stopped them for legit traffic infractions, but never given one a ticket and complimented them on their truck...then told them about TW.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #11
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Nope, they used to, but now we are only supposed to do it when we are doing traffic control.
Mine gives me a headache after a few hours.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #12
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Old 06-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #13
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Ya mine does too, it is really uncomfortable. Mine doesnt sit on my head straight either. Here is the closest one I have right now

Remind me not to ride my bike in your jurisdiction when I get another one.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #14
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've stopped them for legit traffic infractions, but never given one a ticket and complimented them on their truck...then told them about TW.
I see, just wondering. I feel like I would stop them to BS about trucks lol.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #15
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
I see, just wondering. I feel like I would stop them to BS about trucks lol.
Ya...they were kinda shocked that I talked to them about their truck and that I owned one as well. There's an old TW member that used to live in the neighborhood down the street from mine. I don't see him anymore though.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #16
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Remind me not to ride my bike in your jurisdiction when I get another one.
Well if you are speeding, dont have a license, no insurance and have your bike not registered, then ya, stay out of my area haha. It wasnt even my deal, I was just the 2nd unit.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #17
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Well if you are speeding, dont have a license, no insurance and have your bike not registered, then ya, stay out of my area haha. It wasnt even my deal, I was just the 2nd unit.

LoL!! I make sure I stay legal. I'm not a SQUID.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #18
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dayum!!! at the Charger. hat...I want one.

The Tahoe is usually mine. Damn thing is fast too....
Old 06-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #19
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Now...

Future hopefully...

Old 06-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #20
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
"Boy.....you in a heap of trouble!"

Nice pic, and I bet you guys have a lot more fun now that all the agencies seem to be going to Chargers.