Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Driving simulator

Old 06-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #1
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Driving simulator

I got to drive the crap out of one today and was told I did outstanding for a beginner, he bumped it up and I had to respond code 3 to a pursuit, while running siren, talking on the mic, giving location speed etc, it was fun as hell!

I applied to the local pd we'll see though.

Instructor told me to come back tomorrow for some real fun
Old 06-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Trooper
Name: Blake
2010nctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thats pretty cool. Never used a driving simulator. It all changes in the real world though. But still pretty neat.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yeah I have unofficially drove a police vehicle in a closed course it was a blast!!!!!

It was a lot more fun, and I could control it more.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #4
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
We had to drive sims before getting in the cars at FLETC...lol it was quite a fun time!
Old 06-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #5
We did it again today and the instructor taught me a lot!!! A lot more respect to you guys now!
Old 06-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #6
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Bet you I'm the only NON cop on TW to drive a real cop car
Old 06-11-2011, 03:35 PM   #7
Negative, I have drove a cop car more then once.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #8
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
same
Old 06-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #9
Who can say they have had sex on the hood of a cruiser with the lights on?!!?

Eat it.......

I still owe that person about 5 favors lol
Old 06-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #10
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha, oh well fair enough then, I just "borrowed" one when i was a teen and took it for a joy ride
Old 06-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #11
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Bet you I'm the only NON cop on TW to drive a real cop car

Bet your not.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Bet your not.
bet i'm the only one here to "borrow" a cop car without permission
Old 06-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #13
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bet your not on that one either.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #14
Hmmmm got me there!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Bet your not on that one either.
haahaha alright, I give
Old 06-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #16
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I was on one night here on the island when some guy at a bar stole a brand new city charger right out from in front of the officer. The officer had responded to a call at the bar. SHE (the officer) came out and was like dude, where's my car? We had officers posted all down the one road that runs the island in case he wanted to do a cruise...he ended up just driving about a block and ditching it. They caught him a short time later lol
Old 06-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #17

Hahahahaha
Old 06-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I was on one night here on the island when some guy at a bar stole a brand new city charger right out from in front of the officer. The officer had responded to a call at the bar. SHE (the officer) came out and was like dude, where's my car? We had officers posted all down the one road that runs the island in case he wanted to do a cruise...he ended up just driving about a block and ditching it. They caught him a short time later lol
that doesnt always work out well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ0wZikN0Z4
Old 06-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #19

Law Enforcement:
Shit thats a movie, I'll catch the action when I get off work...
Old 06-12-2011, 01:20 AM   #20

Law Enforcement:
Damn!!! That's a hard hit! Luckily in sims that doesn't happen lol I mean you crash but...ya don't get hurt!