Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Positive experiences with Police Officers

Old 08-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #161
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

OYG
make me.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #162
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
make me.
You're such a.......
Old 08-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #163
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
You're such a.......
iím an ass?
Old 08-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #164
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
You'd eat dog if it had pineapple on top.
Damn rights, who wouldn't??
Old 08-03-2012, 10:04 PM   #165
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I have had some pretty good experiences with police officers. My first one was when I was a junior in hs and it was the semi finals for my football team. After the game I decided to go to whataburger for some after game food. So I go inside and wait inline and two cops walk in and see my jersey and offered to buy me food. I accepted and we had a nice dinner, turns out both of them had their kids that had attended the same hs four years ago and always oversee my hs for football games and they complemented me on my defense. They were pretty nice.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #166
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Just now got pulled over for turning into far lane instead of first lane.
right outside my apartment complex lights go on.
she said something about i think i've pulled you over before and i'm like uh no don't think so.
she took my stuff and went back to her rig, came back,
"Toy Taco, I like that, Have a nice night."
Old 08-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
Just now got pulled over for turning into far lane instead of first lane.
right outside my apartment complex lights go on.
she said something about i think i've pulled you over before and i'm like uh no don't think so.
she took my stuff and went back to her rig, came back,
"Toy Taco, I like that, Have a nice night."
i caught my self turning like that the other day. no cops around tho.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #168
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
i caught my self turning like that the other day. no cops around tho.
Badass
Old 08-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #169
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
With all of these threads floating around with severely negative attitudes towards police officers, let’s pay some respects to those who are out there every day keeping the peace by sharing any positive experience you’ve had with a member of law enforcement. (snip)
Of course, nearly impossible to list every encounter, rating each one way or the other. In general, most were either neutral (passing encounters) or positive enough. I can only think of two truly negative incidents (one quite serious - a theft charge, trumped up with false evidence & testimony by the officer, ultimately dismissed). To balance those, several others have been very positive. All (positive or negative) are long stories, so I'll will just leave it at that.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:54 AM   #170
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
No run-in's in the past 10 years or so.

Will always remember one PO though. Nicer than most, him and I saw each other a couple times that year. I can't remember the order they happened, but here they are.

- Was nice enough to hold a cigarette up to the wire between the front/back seats and let me puff down one last smoke before we went into the police intake.

- My older teenage years were...rough. I was going to be taken to the local hospital, no fight in that. So he says to me..."I can either take you down there myself and check you in and you'll HAVE to stay for a MIN of 72 hours. Or...I could drive you there and you could check yourself in VOLUNTARILY and check back out when ever you want to."

Might not seem like much, but in the teenage years full of rage, agnst, hormones and confusion...
Old 08-04-2012, 07:52 AM   #171
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i'd bet SLED wouldn't be so amused

Blue tickets are very closely audited...and it can cost an officer his job or a fine for misuse or loss

It was a few years ago so I guess they didn't mind that much.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #173
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Curt's azn. That's why.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #174
Gotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to behold

Gotcha88's Tacoma Gallery
86mph in a 65 zone.. chp let me off.

major pucker factor, it was right after they passed the automatic 10 day license suspension law for 20mph over.