Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Lets see your Duty Weapons

Old 06-25-2011, 10:02 PM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I'd think it'd be a HUGE liability to the department to allow officers to modify or carry personal weapons on duty
Old 06-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #22
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Some rookie told me a few years ago that we were authorized to carry the FN 5.7 as a duty weapon, when I ran into him at Scottsdale Gun Club, looking at one. Needless to say, he's no longer a Deputy with us now....LoL!!
Old 06-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #23
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have nowhere close to the experience to some of yall...but even at 4 years in I still get a laugh when i run into rookies out and about off duty
Old 06-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #24
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I have nowhere close to the experience to some of yall...but even at 4 years in I still get a laugh when i run into rookies out and about off duty
Yer still a rookie...

But you don't act or think like one.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:24 PM   #25
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Yer still a rookie...

But you don't act or think like one.

maybe so but I'm definitely not the rookie on my squad
Old 06-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #26
Veteran Redleg

Quote:

maybe so but I'm definitely not the rookie on my squad

No...no you're not....I think you've seized more dope than I have in my 10 years of being a Deputy.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #27
gunnyz39 will become famous soon enoughgunnyz39 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement:
Name: Shawn
gunnyz39's Tacoma Gallery
My Kimber TLE RL/II 5" chambered .45. Not a bad firearm.

My back up is a Colt 3" .45 And i also carry a Colt M4A3 with an Aimpoint Red Dot Optic (not pictured)
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your Duty Weapons-img_0166.jpg  
Old 06-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #28
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
No...no you're not....I think you've seized more dope than I have in my 10 years of being a Deputy.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #29
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnyz39 View Post
My Kimber TLE RL/II 5" chambered .45. Not a bad firearm.

My back up is a Colt 3" .45 And i also carry a Colt M4A3 with an Aimpoint Red Dot Optic (not pictured)

Sweet Kimber Shawn..
Old 06-25-2011, 10:31 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

I'd love to carry a Kimber on duty...but I like the idea of carrying 46 rounds in 3 mags
Old 06-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #31
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
I'd love to carry a Kimber on duty...but I like the idea of carrying 46 rounds in 3 mags
Plus losing a $1000 if you ever get in a shooting with it...but dam what a nice gun though...$1000 is cheap life insurance relatively speaking.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:11 PM   #32
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I'd show you my M9, but I'm military, not LE

Besides, it's totally stock, and very boring.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #33
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
I'd show you my M9, but I'm military, not LE

Besides, it's totally stock, and very boring.
Military arms are more than welcome here!! I'm sure most of the guys here carry a Glock 22, but a duty gun is a duty gun. So feel free to post a pic..no worries!!
Old 06-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #34
gunnyz39 will become famous soon enoughgunnyz39 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement:
Name: Shawn
gunnyz39's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks! I carry 4 single stack mags (load 8 rounds ea.) then also have 2 additional on the back of my belt. It's a great firearm, but if I do (god forbid) get involved in a shooting I'll switch back to my glock. I qual with both and maintain my efficiency.

Stay safe out there guys / girls!
Old 06-26-2011, 04:35 AM   #35
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
A couple of the agencies out here allow you to carry a few different guns. Some agencies allow a wide range. We dont get a choice whatsoever. And I think I am the rookie of the group, been on the road for 4........ months
Old 06-26-2011, 06:36 AM   #36
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
A couple of the agencies out here allow you to carry a few different guns. Some agencies allow a wide range. We dont get a choice whatsoever. And I think I am the rookie of the group, been on the road for 4........ months

Rookie!! Ha HA!! I got you good chicken fucker!!
Old 06-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #37
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, my favorite movie of all time
Old 06-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #38
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
We can carry the Glock 22, 23, 17, 19, 21. We all have 6920's. The Xps 2.0 is one of our approved optics. I have a Gen 4 22 with a tlr1.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #39
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
While im in no way a law enforcement officer, i do own a sw-99 .40 which i got from a nevada highway patrol auction, awesome little weapon, soon to be daily carry.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #40
Glockin
GasTiresOil has a spectacular aura aboutGasTiresOil has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
GasTiresOil's Tacoma Gallery
Uniform carry is an SA XD45 with TLR1. Daily carry on my current assignment (plain clothes narcotics) is a Glock 26 with XS sights.