Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Lets see your Duty Weapons

Old 08-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #41
TacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
TacoMal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by madisonsfinest View Post

Changed some things up on my rifle

How do you like the battle comp?
Old 08-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #42
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
A lot less concussion then the fsc556 that I had on before. I like it a lot and they give a discount to LE
Old 08-02-2011, 02:54 AM   #43
TacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
TacoMal's Tacoma Gallery
I work with one of the "inventors" of this. Shot it a few times and love it but I feel the concussion is way worse compared to the "stock" muzzle. Sucks shooting next to it in a stack! Haha
Old 08-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #44
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
S&W M&P .40 with TLR-1

Our primary weapon has to be this firearm. Our backup weapon policy is pretty open, however: anything that you can conceal and qualify with and it can be anything other than a 9mm.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:15 PM   #45
Cpl. Punishment
Simpsoncop is on a distinguished road

Royal Canadian Mounted Police: GD Cpl.
Name: G.D.
Simpsoncop's Tacoma Gallery
Is this thread dead now? Or are there any LEOs out there still interested in carrying this on?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...S%26W_5946.JPG

This is the issued firearm of my agency!!
Old 04-10-2014, 07:51 PM   #46
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsoncop View Post
Is this thread dead now? Or are there any LEOs out there still interested in carrying this on?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...S%26W_5946.JPG

This is the issued firearm of my agency!!
Definitely not a dead thread, just no new guns I guess.

Nice sidearm. Gotta love the stainless Smith's. Run out of ammo and chucking the gun at the threat is just as effective!
Old 05-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #47
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up my new Gen4 Glock .40 duty gun today. Came with Glock installed Meprolights. The picture sucks but everyone knows what a Glock 22 looks like.

edit: I'll add a better pic later...