Curt aka Pinal1223

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

Lets see your Duty Weapons

Old 06-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your Duty Weapons

Smith and Wesson 4006 TSW with TLR-1 light

Old 06-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That looks nice. Do you have the light always attached with a light compatible holster?
Old 06-24-2011, 08:41 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Hehehehehehe you said "duty" hehehehehehehe
Old 06-24-2011, 11:57 PM   #4
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery

Changed some things up on my rifle

Old 06-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
^^^ Damn man, that is a sweet collection. Is the rifle mounted in your patrol vehicle? If so, is it a truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
That looks nice. Do you have the light always attached with a light compatible holster?
Yes it is, just have to buy a special holster.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:10 AM   #6
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Hehehehehehe you said "duty" hehehehehehehe
Old 06-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
OooH!!! Another gun thread!! Sub'd for later!
Old 06-25-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Smith and Wesson 4006 TSW with TLR-1 light

Holy smokes! You guys carry some old Smithy's!! I miss my 915 now...
Old 06-25-2011, 04:58 PM   #9
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Stillfly199;3356450]^^^ Damn man, that is a sweet collection. Is the rifle mounted in your patrol vehicle? If so, is it a truck?

That is in a Crown Vic.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #10
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by madisonsfinest View Post

That is in a Crown Vic.
HAha I see it now, for some reason it looked like a bed back there haha. My bad.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #11
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Holy smokes! You guys carry some old Smithy's!! I miss my 915 now...
Ya, I kinda wish they would let us carry what we wanted, but then again its not like its going to magically make me a better shot.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:03 PM   #12
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Ya, I kinda wish they would let us carry what we wanted, but then again its not like its going to magically make me a better shot.
I actually shoot better with a 1911, than I do with my Glock. I average 235/250 with my Glock and shoot a consistent 245 with my 1911's. My guess it's the trigger squeeze difference between the 2.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:23 PM   #13
mitchell4655 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: mitchell
mitchell4655's Tacoma Gallery
not even worth posting a pic of the joke of a m9 the army has me carrying
Old 06-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #14
Veteran Redleg

My new County issued Patrol Rifle...I need optics and a light on it now.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:28 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think I have any pics of my sidearm...just a regular ole Glock 22 3rd gen

my shotgun tho...

Mossberg 590A1 with a 14" barrel and ghost ring sights
Old 06-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #16
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
got a quick question, are you allowed to carry your personally owned handgun to regularly carry if you perfer it over your issued weapon, and when they do issue you a long weapon can you mod it how you want?
Old 06-25-2011, 09:38 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
got a quick question, are you allowed to carry your personally owned handgun to regularly carry if you perfer it over your issued weapon, and when they do issue you a long weapon can you mod it how you want?
No to both for me
Old 06-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #18
mitchell4655 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: mitchell
mitchell4655's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
not if your a mp, idk about civilian cops
Old 06-25-2011, 09:42 PM   #19
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
yea i knew mp couldnt i was just curious with all of madisons weapons up there. i was just assuming the city wouldnt throw money into it like that,
Old 06-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #20
Veteran Redleg

We used to be able to carry personal firearms here...still can with rifles. But no for shotguns and handguns.