Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Law Enforcement Officers

Notices

infractions?

Old 07-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
say NO to BRO!
jedrovsky is on a distinguished road
jedrovsky's Tacoma Gallery
infractions?

So i got pulled over tonight for turning right and cutting off a car (obviously my fault) and got an infraction.....I was just wondering how much it'll be in california...
Old 07-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #2
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't say on the ticket?
I've never lived in Cali but every citation I've gotten had the fine amount written on it by the officer.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #3
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
I once did that at a red light. Didnt come to a complete stop before turning right and pulled right out in front of the cop...ironically it was the SRO at my school. He talked to me about college and let me off..
Old 07-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #4
say NO to BRO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by horwitzs View Post
It doesn't say on the ticket?
I've never lived in Cali but every citation I've gotten had the fine amount written on it by the officer.
No it did not have an amount posted on my infraction/ticket. he just told me to head to court and the address posted on the paper. I just wanna know how much it is usually...i dont have deep pockets and I try to stay on budget
Old 07-11-2011, 09:56 PM   #5
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Add ons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedrovsky View Post
So i got pulled over tonight for turning right and cutting off a car (obviously my fault) and got an infraction.....I was just wondering how much it'll be in california...

The infrsction cost is the least of your worries......it's the additional fees that are tacked on to the original fine amount
Old 07-11-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedrovsky View Post
No it did not have an amount posted on my infraction/ticket. he just told me to head to court and the address posted on the paper. I just wanna know how much it is usually...i dont have deep pockets and I try to stay on budget
Are you sure it was a real officer? Was his name James Stewart?

Sorry, I am surprised there wasn't an actual amount.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
The court should let you make payments if cash is tight, or if you have a good record might even defer it.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
For serious infractions a court appearance may be mandatory. The fine amount would by determined be the judge at sentencing.

What is the citation? Which section of which act? It should be written on the ticket. You can then look up the act online and see what the max fine is.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #9
say NO to BRO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
Are you sure it was a real officer? Was his name James Stewart?

Sorry, I am surprised there wasn't an actual amount.
I remember it was a black and whit crown vic whithout roof lights but he did have red and blue lights inside the car and with all the bells and whistles....my friend also got a ticket for smoking at the beach close to the fire pits with the sign posted where birds can see very clearly.

and no it wasnt james stewart..it was officer gomfried..haha i cant read his writing
Old 07-11-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
say NO to BRO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
For serious infractions a court appearance may be mandatory. The fine amount would by determined be the judge at sentencing.

What is the citation? Which section of which act? It should be written on the ticket. You can then look up the act online and see what the max fine is.
it was 21804(a)vc